BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

kim j.
Newburyport, MA
Tweezerman Cuticle Nippers are a great at home tool to use for manicures and pedicures. The design makes it easy to clip the nail area without any issues of skin cuts. I prefer Tweezerman over other options as it is an industry standard in the salons as well.
Alex S.
Franklin, NC
Great set of basic cuticle clippers. With Tweezerman you know exactly what to expect. Very sharp and precise. I think I have had at least 3 pairs at any one give time. Very easy to use especially if you are new to home manicures. Would definitely recommend.
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
I love my Tweezerman nippers. They're always precise and always sharp. so much so that you will cut yourself if you don't respect their sharpness. They're worth every penny you pay for them. Invest in a pair of Tweezerman nippers. You won't regret it.
Rachel M.
Great product and lasts for years! I highly recommend it for cuticle trimming. it is sharp and means business. I have had mine for years and it is still sharp. Price is average for these types of products. Sometimes you can get it in a package deal.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
This is a great product. I have had this for a few years and it is still as great as the day I bought it. It is very well made. It gets very close to your cuticle on the nail bed and makes you manicure look perfect, and your nails look healthy.
Madeline K.
These little nippers are awesome! I'm not a professional, so I only use them to trim hangnails or torn cuticles. They have stayed super sharp, which makes them well worth it. Stick with Tweezerman; other brands don't always make the cut! ;)
Maryam J.
I love giving myself manis and pedis at home, and these cuticle clippers have changed my life! They're not too sharp to where you have to be careful not to cut yourself, and yet they're strong enough to get the job done. Highly recommend!!
Clara M.
A lot of times cuticle nippers are a little loose in the hinge which makes them hard to use, but I've been using mine for literally years and it still works like new. It is sharp, easy to clean, and is comfortable in the hand.
Danni J.
Michie, TN
I highly recommend these over the traditional nail clippers. If you have problems with corners digging in, these work great at getting to them easier with less pain. Super easy to hold, handle and control.
Nichole S.
These totally changed my at home manicure. I was never able to really get rid of those pesky cuticles that dry out and ruin a manicure until I started using these. Easy for right or left hand.