BY TWEEZERMAN #19 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
I like these a lot! Easy comfortable grip and stays sharp for a long time. I have found that I have less nicks with this brand too. I would definitely recommend this brand and I would purchase these again.
Kassie C.
Great long lasting cutters. I purchased these after several others broke on me. Great investment and will last for very long. I have had them for about a year and have had no problems. Really can't say enough good things about these.
Juliana S.
Definitely an amazing product. I tend to have dry hands and this tool is easy to use and keeps my hands looking and feeling wonderful. I got mines at bed bath and beyond a few years ago. Still own my first pair. I would recommend this to all men and women.
Molly B.
Sherman
Much easier to use when hands and skin are moisturized! Love using this on my hands before I do my nails. Easy to use. Got mine at Walmart but I’ve seen them everywhere. Great price too!!!
Jenny D.
Kansas City
A little dull but work great when cared for and you know how to use them in Kansas we don’t allow our students to nip cuticles on guests as they have a tendency to nip living tissue
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I always go for tweezerman products when it comes to tools for my nails and brows. I love that they guarantee their products and you can send them in to be sharpened/maintained. These are easy to use and feel nice in the hand. Definately worth the price!
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
I love this product as i don't always have time to go to the salon.  It is so nice to be able to maintain my own nails at home and regularly do! The product was afforable and you can find it at just about any department store. Super easy to use!
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Tweeserman Cuticle nipper is a good instrument, always useful for a Nail Professional like me. This is a good tool it's work great, well sharpened, comfortable to use and it is not heavyweight
Susan R.
I’ve had these nippers for YEARS! And tweezerman last for a long time - great quality. Pretty pricey but worth it! I usually buy most grooming type articles of tweezerman!
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
Ive always loved this brand for my nail stuff. Sharp enough to cut my or remove my cuticles. Price is affordable and its available mostly all stores. I would definitely recommend this to others.