BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Ta'Lemia M.
These work very well. Even my manicurist uses them. They're really sharp and easy to maneuver.
Leah S.
Joppa, AL
Love these. I like how sharp they are do that they cut, not tear the cuticles. These work well.
My bestfriend. I find something on my cuticles to clip. Even when there isnt anything to clip
Angel P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Fabulous. Love this product. Use it all the time. Better than anything else I've ever tried.
Kate M.
Melbourne, FL
Works as it should, very affordable and I've had it for 2yrs now and it's held up just fine.
Lisa Marie M.
Melrose Park, IL
These cuticle nippers fit perfectly in your hand to give u comfort when cutting your cuticles
Theresa D.
It's okay but I'm looking forward to trying another brand or another version from Tweezerman
Jennifer B.
Homer Glen, IL
These nippers are very easy to use and are sharp. They really do a great job on my cuticles.
Jennifer C.
Wilmington, DE
Not a glamorous item, but I trust them to be sharp and well made. They offer free sharpening.
Tara K.
These are great. Sharp and precise. They get the job done efficiently. But they are pricey.