BY TWEEZERMAN #17 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Lin W.
Atlanta, GA
These are great basic staples for nail care. They are very easy to use. They can be a little sharp, so use with care.
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
I don't know how to review this. I use it for hang nail which I get a lot and it works great. Sharp and never dull.
Bre'onna G.
I'd recommend using this, it really does get all of the places you wouldn't normally be able to get...totally buy!
Allison B.
Cleanly cuts my cuticles and prevents hang nails. Easy to use and grip. Been using for a while and still not dull.
vanessa m.
Good cuticle cutters. Cuts the skin good without tearing and hurting the nail. You can buy this at many retailers.
Emily A.
Raeford, NC
Great product. Very durable. This brand is always a good choice to me when it comes to this product and twizzers
Danielle Y.
Surfside Bch, SC
love theese, they are really sharp and last a long time! never have to fight with my husband's thick cuticles 😷😷
keisha l.
I gave these 3 stars because they are hard for me to handle due to RA. Not too sturdy but they get the job done.
Danielle M.
I've been using these for several years and they're just as sharp as the day I bought them. Well worth the money.
Stephanie G.
I love these tweezers! This is the only brand I use as of the past year they a durable and they get the job done!