BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Jennie W.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
I love all my Tweezerman products. These nippers are sharp and precise, no dragging or ripping of the cuticle. Easy to use and clean afterwards
April O.
I was looking for a good cuticle nipper. One that was sharp but easy to use. These work really well. They haven't become dull yet.
Kristin G.
Weirton, WV
Great product, use stainless steel because I was taught to by my teachers since I went to school for nail technician.
Stephanie D.
Love these I have 3 pairs that I keep around the house. Always using them. Great for in between manicures.
Stephany B.
Montreal
Very good product. It helps when you have little piece of skin hanging there.
Rebekah S.
Reading, Berkshire
I'm not too sure how I could do my nail pamper sessions without this product! I only recently discovered that cuticle cuters existed after getting my nails done at a local salon and oh my goodness! These are very sharp making the job seemlessly easy. I have had these for a while now and they are still as good as new!
Debby P.
Stittsville
I love the precision of this tool.  The cutting edges are super sharp and perfectly angled to get those nastly little dry cuticles.  Our local Walmart sells these at a lower price than most pharmacies.  I would definitely recommend this tool for a professional result.
Rachel T.
Ketley, Telford
These are great they don't pull at the cuticles when your trimming them as they are extremely sharp , you do have to be carful with them though as they are so sharp, the ones I've got I've had for about 12 months and they are still like new
Loretta M.
London, Great Britain
Tweezerman cuticle clippers everyone should have one in their kit.Once you get the hang of how sharp they can be, nothing works as good as this. They do an excellent job.
Tammy L.
Mississauga
Sharp clippers for a clean trim. No excessive force needed to use, and they have held up well to the fact that I am not always as gentle as I should be when using nail tools.