BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Alma G.
Tacoma, WA
I still have these and I got then like 2yeats ago that's how good they are. They are always sharp nd always cut good
Lin W.
Atlanta, GA
These are great basic staples for nail care. They are very easy to use. They can be a little sharp, so use with care.
Lisa C.
Great for at home mani/pedis! Bought a box set of a few of them in different sizes and the variety is really helpful.
Amber W.
Saint Paul, MN
Best clippers! Has lasted me a few years, stays sharp and easy to use! I've tried a few others and this is my go to.
Allison B.
Cleanly cuts my cuticles and prevents hang nails. Easy to use and grip. Been using for a while and still not dull.
Bre'onna G.
I'd recommend using this, it really does get all of the places you wouldn't normally be able to get...totally buy!
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
I don't know how to review this. I use it for hang nail which I get a lot and it works great. Sharp and never dull.
vanessa m.
Good cuticle cutters. Cuts the skin good without tearing and hurting the nail. You can buy this at many retailers.
Emily A.
Raeford, NC
Great product. Very durable. This brand is always a good choice to me when it comes to this product and twizzers
Michelle B.
I like the shape of these. They work just fine, fits in my hand nicely. I would recommend this product to anyone.