BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Tarrah A.
Tried and true perfect cuticle clippers. Easy to use and keeps me looking manicured, helps me to prevent picking at my cuticles!
Linda M.
Yulee, FL
They do the job. Easy way to maintain cuticles in between manicures. Great for taking care of hangnails without painful tearing.
Natalia S.
Newfield, NJ
cheap and easy to use. they last a pretty long time not complaints. will buy again. wish they were made for left handed people
Christina B.
Bangor, ME
I really love this product. It makes trimming your cuticles quick and easy. I used this product in beauty school and beyond.
Michelle K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Can’t complain! They get the job done and they’re great. Tweezerman can be pricey, but their nail tools have lasted me years!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
High quality, I use this product on my hang nails and it works perfectly. They’re sharp so pulling it carefully is a must.
Christine C.
Jacksonville, FL
It does the job. Precise cutting so there is no tearing. Does a clean job every time. My cuticles have never looked better.
Samantha D.
Front Royal, VA
My 5 year will freak out when he has a hang nail. These work great @ quickly, easily & painlessly removing them for him.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I feel like Tweezerman tools are highly underrated! These do a great job and are competitively priced, so it's a win-win