BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Audrey T.
Kaneohe
Tweezerman cuticle nippers are always sharp and get the hard to reach places for the best mani/pedi. Great price I would buy these again.
Kara K.
Rupert, ID
Great clippers. Easy to handle. Easy to use. Made well. They are sturdy and should last a long time. Easy enough to use on a child too.
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I like this tool a lot but the little grip slips while I'm using it and it gets annoying having to prop it open every couple of snips.
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
Gets the job done. Works well, easy to use and lasts forever. I have had mine 5 years and they still look and work like they are new
suhleillmarie c.
texas
a little costy little heavy not for beginners can find in every store great product lo g lasting and always use alcohol to disinfect
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Great cuticle clippers! Sharp blades which makes the process so much easier. Easy to travel with and blade stays sharp for months.
Ayona T.
great tool for at home use. would recommend to others.very easy to use and to clean. its a nice size for both hands and feet usage.
Patricia F.
coconut creek, FL
Bought these not long ago and love them. Really help with my dry skin on my feet. Helps me get an extra week out of getting my pedi
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
This is a crucial tool if you're attempting to give yourself the perfect at home, expensive looking, manicure without the price!
Tarrah A.
Tried and true perfect cuticle clippers. Easy to use and keeps me looking manicured, helps me to prevent picking at my cuticles!