BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
My first step to the perfect mani. Compact enough to throw in the makeup bag and most importantly, never dull.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
They are good size easy to handle and carry. They are sharp enough to cut your cuticles but not make you bleed.
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
I have super dry skin and wash my hands constantly. This is the perfect tool for getting those tough cuticles.
Smith G.
Orlando-FL
O melhor alicate sem duvida.Gosto tambem das pincas que sao super faceis de usar.Compro sempre quando preciso!
Evelyn W.
Fairfield , CA
Best cuticle nipper hands down. Does the job every time. Bought it only at Amazon. Reasonable price. Good buy.
Claudia M.
Tweezerman is my go to brand for nail care. They make their products with quality and have a great warranty.
Gina C.
I really love these and have been using them for years!! They work so well and cut my self pedi time in half!
Jordan J.
As a cosmetologist and nail tech, I love that these are stainless steel, they're stirsy and easy to disinfect
Jessica I.
Wilmington, DE
Seems okay and sturdy. I prefer to go to the asking, but this looked just like the one my nail artist used.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I love these. I love tweezer man products. I've taken good care of mine but they do dull after a few years.