BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Bre'onna G.
I'd recommend using this, it really does get all of the places you wouldn't normally be able to get...totally buy!
vanessa m.
Good cuticle cutters. Cuts the skin good without tearing and hurting the nail. You can buy this at many retailers.
Amy L.
I love these and how sharp they are! I've bought about 3 pairs of these. I also love Tweezerman slanted tweezers!
Stephanie G.
I love these tweezers! This is the only brand I use as of the past year they a durable and they get the job done!
Emily A.
Raeford, NC
Great product. Very durable. This brand is always a good choice to me when it comes to this product and twizzers
Danielle M.
I've been using these for several years and they're just as sharp as the day I bought them. Well worth the money.
Michelle B.
I like the shape of these. They work just fine, fits in my hand nicely. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Samantha B.
These clippers are perfect. The allow me to be very precise when cleaning up my cuticles. They are very sharp.
Lori R.
Branford , CT
Love using this to get the perfect at home mani/pedi. Works great every time. Easy to use and clean afterwards
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
They're pretty good. They really do get the job done and it's not hard working with them as with other brands.