BY TWEEZERMAN #19 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Patricia F.
coconut creek, FL
Bought these not long ago and love them. Really help with my dry skin on my feet. Helps me get an extra week out of getting my pedi
Linda M.
Yulee, FL
They do the job. Easy way to maintain cuticles in between manicures. Great for taking care of hangnails without painful tearing.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
These are great for cuticle clipping. They are very durable and work great for at home pedis. The pricing is pretty good as well.
Tarrah A.
Tried and true perfect cuticle clippers. Easy to use and keeps me looking manicured, helps me to prevent picking at my cuticles!
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
This is a crucial tool if you're attempting to give yourself the perfect at home, expensive looking, manicure without the price!
Natalia S.
Newfield, NJ
cheap and easy to use. they last a pretty long time not complaints. will buy again. wish they were made for left handed people
Christina B.
Bangor, ME
I really love this product. It makes trimming your cuticles quick and easy. I used this product in beauty school and beyond.
Michelle K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Can’t complain! They get the job done and they’re great. Tweezerman can be pricey, but their nail tools have lasted me years!
Christine C.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
It does the job. Precise cutting so there is no tearing. Does a clean job every time. My cuticles have never looked better.
April R.
Los Angeles, CA
High quality, I use this product on my hang nails and it works perfectly. They’re sharp so pulling it carefully is a must.