BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
They stay sharp and work smoothly. I have had these for years and still use they very often, at least a couple times a month. Very precise!
Alyssa G.
Love these bad boys! They work very well & are nice and sharp, so always gives a nice clean cuticle!!! Tweezerman never disappoints.
Cristina T.
It stays sharp. Works well. My only problem is with the spring in the middle of the handles. It breaks so easily. I wish it was sturdier.
Justina H.
Cuticles stink. They're airways getting in the way making your nails look scrappy so having these really helps keeps my nails trimmed up
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Really good cuticle cutters. They stay sharp for a long time. The design of them makes it easy to use with either your right or left hand
Kara K.
Rupert, ID
Great clippers. Easy to handle. Easy to use. Made well. They are sturdy and should last a long time. Easy enough to use on a child too.
Mariza B.
Missouri City , TX
I like this tool a lot but the little grip slips while I'm using it and it gets annoying having to prop it open every couple of snips.
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
Gets the job done. Works well, easy to use and lasts forever. I have had mine 5 years and they still look and work like they are new
Patricia F.
coconut creek, FL
Bought these not long ago and love them. Really help with my dry skin on my feet. Helps me get an extra week out of getting my pedi
Ayona T.
great tool for at home use. would recommend to others.very easy to use and to clean. its a nice size for both hands and feet usage.