BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Claudia M.
Knightdale, NC
Great staple to have if you are a nail care lover. This pair of clippers have lasted me quite a while, they stay sharp! You can find them in any drugstore, a little more expensive but worth the investment. Highly recommend them.
Melissa T.
Hialeah, FL
These are the only cuticle clippers I use , main reason being I'm scared to even remove my cuticle but this product has never failed me I've never cut my cuticle or any skin. This product is supper easy to clean and keep using
Rachel S.
Westerville
I've never had a tweezerman product fail. I've had my cuticle nippers for about 5 years and they still works perfect. I purchased them at CVS. I would highly recommend any tweezerman product!!
Kylie H.
This product works great! It clips away cuticles without tearing the skin. It works better than any other cuticle clippers that I have used. I would recommend these for sure! It makes clipping your cuticles so much easier.
Erica R.
Bakersfield
I use every time I give myself a pedicure. I love them they are easy to use and I've had them for a while so they must be good. I bought the at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
I usually just push my cuticles back and try not to completely remove the entire cuticle bit this tool works perfectly for getting a close and clean removal without any hang nails.
Bianca C.
great tweezerman quality, I've had these for years and they still perform wonderful! purchased these at bed bath and beyond and would buy them again in the future.
Stefani H.
Athens, GA
nice product, moderate price, easy to use.  last for years.  repeat user.    super sharp.  simple way to keep your cuticles smooth.
Caroline C.
Manayunk, PA
This little tool does wonders to my cuticles. It is so easy to use and I use it every time there is a little imperfection in my skin. I bought mine at cvs
Jackie L.
No te puedes equivocar comprAndo productos de esta marca. Las tijeras corta cutícula son súper buenas y también las lindas para sacar cejas son buenísimas.