BY TWEEZERMAN #17 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Sara C.
I love stainless steel products because I have an extreme allergy to nickel. I know and trust Tweerzerman to always have a great product that will always deliver what is advertised. Love it!!!
Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
This is a must, it does the job. It fits perfectly into my hands, I use them on my toes as well. It fits nicely in my nail polish kit. I got it at Target for 10 bucks.
Susan M.
Weatherby, MO
Just recently purchased these from a beauty supply store. They are easy to use, and do the job. I have never used cuticle nippers but have started having issues with dry cuticles.
Melissa Y.
Cordele, GA
Love these cuticle clippers they are very sharp and allow me to be extremely precise when cutting my cuticles I haven't ever had any problems with cutting too much or bleeding
Supi K.
Non-conventional way of cutting nails. They usually use this in the nail shop I go to so I thought to get me one. Works better than regular nail clippers. Good price also!
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I use every time I give myself a pedicure. I love them they are easy to use and I've had them for a while so they must be good. I bought the at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
I usually just push my cuticles back and try not to completely remove the entire cuticle bit this tool works perfectly for getting a close and clean removal without any hang nails.
Bianca C.
great tweezerman quality, I've had these for years and they still perform wonderful! purchased these at bed bath and beyond and would buy them again in the future.
Gwen H.
Seven Valleys, PA
They stay sharp so cutting cuticle, rather than ripping, is made easy. They last long and doesn't rust like others I've had. It's a good value for the price.
Stefani H.
Athens, GA
nice product, moderate price, easy to use.  last for years.  repeat user.    super sharp.  simple way to keep your cuticles smooth.