BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Can't live without these. I get a lot of ingrown hairs and I've wasted a ton of money on no brand ones that stop working. Spend the money to get the better product to work better and last longer.
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
Love using these when I give myself a mani at home! I've used other cuticle trimmers as these ones a def the best. The only think I don't like about it is the handle. Would def recommend this.
Beth E.
I have these they are nice and sharp but not to sharp. I like how it has a thing that helps them open back up as well so you don't have to fight with it. Tweezer man is a good brand to use.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
They last for years and stay sharp and aligned. An amazing company and brand. The angle of the nipper and the sharp blade make it a breeze to nip without tugging on the skin or ripping.
Melanie G.
Super easy to use cuticle nippers that are nice and sharp and sturdy to hold. I do find that after a while the springy pieces in the middle lose their bounce, which means time to replace!
Tanya L.
anaheim
What can I say..... I love their products. These cut my cuticles nicely. They are Easy to use. I choose tweezerman products over all the others. I just feel they are good quality products and last a long time.
Staci K.
Maricopa
These have been a lifesaver to have at home whether it's to clean up cuticles or to cut off a pesky hang nail they haven't let me down yet. Even with consistent use they have not gotten dull at all
Sara C.
I love stainless steel products because I have an extreme allergy to nickel. I know and trust Tweerzerman to always have a great product that will always deliver what is advertised. Love it!!!
Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
This is a must, it does the job. It fits perfectly into my hands, I use them on my toes as well. It fits nicely in my nail polish kit. I got it at Target for 10 bucks.
Janice J.
Fantastic product!  Easy to be extremely precise, only requires minimal strength because the sharp clipper does all the work for you.  It is obvious that the product is sturdy and well-made.  This may last me a lifetime.