BY TWEEZERMAN #8 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Janna G.
Ocala
These cuticle clippers work very well. Definitely make doing your nails a lot more easy. They are sturdy but not to heavy. I purchased mine at public and thought the price was very fair. I do wish they came in a more pretty color like pink or purple.
Karen N.
I love the tweezer. When painting my nails this product is inexpensive and effective. The thought of using tweezers is scary, but this one does the job. It is a good value and I would recommend this for everyone.
Kennedy G.
McKenzie
These are a very good pair of cuticle clippers. Very sharp and easy to maneuver around your nail bed. I used this product for the first time and was definitely impressed. I recommend these and would buy again.
Kristine K.
I really love this product since it trims my cuticles perfectly and it gets really precise. I would say it's worth its price point since it does a really good job. I would buy it again if the one I had broke!!
Melanie C.
Chicago , IL
I like to do my own nails to save on money. The cuticle cutter stays sharp and is small enough for me which makes it easier to use. I use this more than twice a month and I also use it on my toes as well.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
These are a must for my household. They are always sharp and I've had mine for two years. I bought mine at ULTA. It's way better than the competitors at the cost. I would recommend this brand to others.
Amy E.
This work good and its not like any other nail clipper there are some nail stuff that i forgot the name of it and it started getting rust and it wasnt just working no more so i got this one and ive been using it over 7 months and i like it
Crissy C.
Bremerton, WA
Very good for trimming up my cuticles.  Easy to grip and see where you are trimming, helping to avoid over cutting or accidents.  Quality product that will last if you take care of trimmer.
Jennifer G.
alleyton, tx
By far the best quality cuticle clippers I've purchased.  They give you a clean cut and are not too expensive.  I have had the same pair for more than a year and they work great!!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
These are the cuticle clippers I use most frequently when I am giving myself a manicure. They get the job done without injury. These are a staple in my routine. I recommend them to anyone looking for cuticle clippers.