BY TWEEZERMAN #17 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Jennifer A.
Dexter, MI
Nothing else compares to these cuticle nippers -- I've tried other brands, these are tried and true. Very high quality, feel substantial in your hand. They get the cuticle on the first try, no having to go back and forth to get the little pieces you are after! Definitely recommend!
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
Best ones I've found. I have other nippers but it seems that sometimes the blades aren't sharp enough so they end up pulling instead of actually cutting the skin. Pulling leads to tearing and bleeding! NO! Tweezerman is the best in my opinion. Got mine at the local pharmacy.
Nichole S.
These totally changed my at home manicure. I was never able to really get rid of those pesky cuticles that dry out and ruin a manicure until I started using these. Easy for right or left hand.
kim j.
Newburyport, MA
Tweezerman Cuticle Nippers are a great at home tool to use for manicures and pedicures. The design makes it easy to clip the nail area without any issues of skin cuts. I prefer Tweezerman over other options as it is an industry standard in the salons as well.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I found that these dulled very quickly and I only use this on my cuticles every now and then. I use these to push back the cuticles as well. Overall they're just okay. I would probably look into trying another kind next.
Loni H.
Danville, IL
Tweezerman Really puts out some of the best products for the money. As a professional make up artist and salon stylist I can confidently say I have a number of their tools and implements in my kit and our salon. These cuticle nippers are awesome!
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is so efficient in cleaning my cuticles and cutting my dry skin. I like how it's so easy to use and sharp that I don't need to spend forever cleaning my nails. I don't need to go to salon, I can just do it at home!
Rachel M.
Great product and lasts for years! I highly recommend it for cuticle trimming. it is sharp and means business. I have had mine for years and it is still sharp. Price is average for these types of products. Sometimes you can get it in a package deal.
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
I love my Tweezerman nippers. They're always precise and always sharp. so much so that you will cut yourself if you don't respect their sharpness. They're worth every penny you pay for them. Invest in a pair of Tweezerman nippers. You won't regret it.
Janna G.
OCALA, FL
These cuticle clippers work very well. Definitely make doing your nails a lot more easy. They are sturdy but not to heavy. I purchased mine at public and thought the price was very fair. I do wish they came in a more pretty color like pink or purple.