Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers 1/2" Jaw

BY TWEEZERMAN #20 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Steel 1/2" Jaw Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers 1/2" Jaw
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
I love tweezer man products, really great quality and I rarely have any issue with them breaking or fouling up. These particular tweezers are good for when you really have to get down to the nitty gritty as far as your nail care goes. Ingrown toenails are one thing that these particular clippers come in handy for but remember if you’re not doing the heavy duty job; something smaller and more forgiving would be the way to go in my opinion!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
These are very nice cuticle clippers. I have had them for years and they have held up well. The tip comes together very precisely to give you a nice cut. These have a nice weight to them and you can tell they are well made. They have dulled somewhat over time but that is to be expected for the abuse I have put them through!
Laura D.
These are the best cuticle clippers on the market! I first used these in cosmetology in high school and am on my third pair. Three pairs in fourteen years is not bad at all! I would highly recommend as these are the most easy cuticle clippers that I have ever used.
Shana W.
North East Florida
I love tweezerman products. These little suckers are my old trusty nippers. They may not be super sharp as they were when I bought them over five years ago, but they always seem to show up when I'm looking for my revlons
Kimberly D.
Fort Worth
These nail clippers are very sharp and easy to use. Also cleaning is easy and will not rust. They do get dull pretty fast and there is no way to sharpen, which is unfortunate but expected.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve had mine for almost 2yrs and it still works perfectly. I purchased the tweezer man nippers from target and highly recommend for your cuticles! I recommended these to my grandmother and she loves them too!
Claire M.
I am always a little iffy when buying new nail products- but this has suppressed my fearful thoughts! They are very precise and nice and sharp so leave nice clean cuticles! You all need this product!!
Hunter S.
miami
Gets the job done, for ingrown nails and cuticles.. Worth the price. Doesnt hurt your hand but after a while it does. So very easy to work and use on your own. I would totally rebuy this again!
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Although I prefer cuticle pushers, Tweezerman products are always such good quality, that I have bought this tool in the past to have in my mani/pedi tool kit. It is easy to maneuver and clean, with a precision tip that helps me not cut myself and damage my skin. Very happy.