BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Lauren V.
These are really easy to handle. They stay sharp for a very long time. I purchased mine at a local drugstore about 15 years ago. Considering how long i’ve been using them for, they are worth every penny! Yes, I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa W.
Atlanta
I’m a huge fan of tweezerman products! This tool has the ability to get super close to the nail & clip away hangnails! It’s super easy to use & available at most drugstores! Would definitely purchase again!
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
I like these a lot! Easy comfortable grip and stays sharp for a long time. I have found that I have less nicks with this brand too. I would definitely recommend this brand and I would purchase these again.
💋 C.
If you want a product that is well made, sturdy, long lasting, and for this particular product - sharp - then I highly suggest that you buy Tweezerman! Tweezerman is the BEST when it comes to the products that they make and sell. There are MANY out there that TRY to imitate, but they just do not stand up to the TWEEZERMAN name! If you want the best, buy TWEEZERMAN! It's that simple!💋
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
Ive always loved this brand for my nail stuff. Sharp enough to cut my or remove my cuticles. Price is affordable and its available mostly all stores. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tyler C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love them and definitely keep me from cutting too far. Very easy to use. I always use them before doing my nails. I bought them from Ulta in North Carolina. It was a pretty good value for the product. I would definitely buy again but hope it lasts awhile so I don’t
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I always go for tweezerman products when it comes to tools for my nails and brows. I love that they guarantee their products and you can send them in to be sharpened/maintained. These are easy to use and feel nice in the hand. Definately worth the price!
Marisa B.
New Phila, OH
I love these cuticle clippers! I often have dead skin around my nails and. I have found these cuticle clippers to be very effective and well worth the price. I bought these clippers at a beauty supply shop and I would definitely recommend these for future use.
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
I love this product as i don't always have time to go to the salon.  It is so nice to be able to maintain my own nails at home and regularly do! The product was afforable and you can find it at just about any department store. Super easy to use!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!