BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Ashley F.
Tucson, AZ
I use the cuticle nippers not only for my cuticles, but also for ingrown nails. Their strong enough to cut the nail without leaving a mess. I've bought multiple pairs and initially the price seems high but its worth it if you'll be using it frequently. They seem the last a good while, I only buy more when I loose mine. I'll usually buy it at a drugstore (CVS, or Walgreens) price or quality doesn't seem to vary from store to store. Overall, its a good product to have to keep cuticles clean and those ingrown nails under control.
Katie S.
Parker, CO
I love Tweezerman. These cuticle nippers are great for trimming cuticles, eliminating hang nails, and getting rid of dead skin around the outside of my nail bed. I had a pair of cuticle nippers from another brand (I don't remember what it was), and they wore out so I got these. Judging from my other Tweezerman tools, I'm confident these will last a long time and be well worth the money.
Sara W.
Brookline, MA
These are a good entry to cuticle clipping- easy to use, but can be bit slippery (especially if you've just used lotion), but are sharp, but not too sharp. I found them at CVS, but I've also seen them at Target and Ulta, so they're easy to find and well priced. They've gotten a bit dull over time, but due to the low price I don't mind repurchasing.
Maureen H.
Tweezerman always has the best quality products that can stand the test of time! These are perfect for clipping that annoying hang nail that sprouted in between manicures in an easy clean way, and avoids trying to pick at it yourself and making your cuticle bleed! Great product that always stays sharp and gets the job done.
McKenna M.
Broomfield, CO
Tweezerman is the best. I have hard, dry cuticles that can be really painful if I pick at them. I have to keep these cuticle nippers with me all the time. They do the job even if I don't have time to soak my fingers first. The small tips let you get as close to the nail as possible for those hard-to-reach places.
Kim L.
I love my Tweezerman cuticle clippers! They're very precise compared to others I've used, but also very sharp so you have to be careful! The angled tip is awesome. My first pair did eventually break (the little tension bar broke so they don't squeeze together easily) and I bought a second pair of the same ones.
Samantha C.
I have the worst cuticles, without taking care of them they're always ugly and rough. I need a cuticle nipper to get rid of these before they turn into painful hangnails and this gets the job done quick and easy. The only con is (with all cuticle nippers) you need to be careful not to nip too much.
cate s.
Cambridge, MA
Tweezerman is my go-to brand for all tools. Nail clippers, cuticle nippers, eyelash curlers, tweezers, etc. I always thought it was silly that people would pay extra money for tweezers/nail clippers, but they really do make a huge difference. They're well worth the small price increase!
Jennifer A.
Dexter, MI
Nothing else compares to these cuticle nippers -- I've tried other brands, these are tried and true. Very high quality, feel substantial in your hand. They get the cuticle on the first try, no having to go back and forth to get the little pieces you are after! Definitely recommend!
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
Best ones I've found. I have other nippers but it seems that sometimes the blades aren't sharp enough so they end up pulling instead of actually cutting the skin. Pulling leads to tearing and bleeding! NO! Tweezerman is the best in my opinion. Got mine at the local pharmacy.