BY TWEEZERMAN #20 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
I love this brand for my grooming needs, I can really tell the difference in the high quality materials, compared to cheaper ones I’ve gotten from the store. I just wash with hot water and soap, and you can also use rubbing alcohol to disinfect if you plan on sharing the tool.
Julia A.
Oxford
I feel like these are a must if you’re trying to get all of the supplies together that you need to do your nails at home! They are easy to use and very effective. I love that I don’t have as many pulled hang nails now that I have this. Just clip when needed!
kita d.
San Jose
Perfect product. Have had these for over six years now and they’re still in excellent working condition. I used to buy the Revlon ones and replaced them at least twice because I share them with my whole family. I waited until I had a coupon and Ulta had a sale. I purchased 3 items and received a super discount. Haven’t had to replace these and they’re still super sharp. Also the spring hasn’t lost it’s strength and still provides a sturdy squeeze/grip. They’re fine after sanitizing or going through the dishwasher. See them lasting many years. Highly recommend and would repurchase again.
Lauren V.
These are really easy to handle. They stay sharp for a very long time. I purchased mine at a local drugstore about 15 years ago. Considering how long i’ve been using them for, they are worth every penny! Yes, I highly recommend this product.
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
Got these for my fiancé and I to use when we have hang nails and such. I also use a smaller pair strictly for my nails. It works great and I’ve never had a complaint! Fiancé uses his for his toes and works a lot better than regular clippers!
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake , CA
I like these a lot! Easy comfortable grip and stays sharp for a long time. I have found that I have less nicks with this brand too. I would definitely recommend this brand and I would purchase these again.
Sarah B.
Sharp and good quality, what I love most about Tweezerman is their sharpening policy. Since you can send these in to get sharpened for free (shipping is free too!), you should never have to get another pair of cuticle nippers again!
Kristina R.
Los Angeles
I have had these cuticle nippers for years! I can’t remember what I paid for them, but I feel that I’ve gotten my money’s worth out of them. My only complaint is that the two sides of the clippers don’t meet up perfectly anymore, which makes it difficult to be super precise when using them. I think it’s time for a new pair, and I’ll be purchasing the same ones or similar from Tweezerman.
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
Standard cuticle product. Tweezerman brings a long last quality to it whereas other brands- these eventually somehow stop working as well and/or just break apart. This one doesn’t. Does the job!
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
These are a great pair of cutical clippers, they’re easy to hold and comfortable to hold as well. It’s a very easy product to use even if you don’t know what you’re doing. I think the price is fair because I’m not worried about them braking. I would recommend this to first time or long time users.