Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers.

Can you get these Sharpened?
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers!
Juliana S.
Definitely an amazing product. I tend to have dry hands and this tool is easy to use and keeps my hands looking and feeling wonderful. I got mines at bed bath and beyond a few years ago. Still own my first pair. I would recommend this to all men and women.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
I bartend so my hands are always in water, my cuticles get so beat up. Tweezerman nippers help me keep my cuticles tame.
Treat C.
New Orleans, LA
These used to be the best nippers of all time, and had a great lifetime warranty where you could get them sharpened or replaced if they broke. They don't have the warranty anymore and I also found the last pair I got was both misaligned and dull. Now I just buy cheap no name nippers and treat them as disposable.
carolyn N.
Very easy to use! Has a nice grip and allows for perfect at home manicures! I love tweezerman products and this one is no different!
Moranda A.
Tipton, IN
Tweezerman has to be one of the best brands for tools out there. I still have a pair of tweezers from high school I still use in my 30s! Which is kinda gross, anyway I'm so happy to have these because I know they will work well into my 50s! So sturdy and industrial, very strong. These cut away the cuticle with ease and leaves to jagged edges behind.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Excellent! These cuticle clippers stay sharp for a long time. They are durable and comfortable to use. These are the best I’ve used. They are definitely my favorite!
Annette L.
Pleasanton, CA
I bought these cuticle nippers to replace a cheapo pair I bought on Amazon a couple of years ago. I should have saved myself some money in the end and gone with these in the first place - they’re fantastic and very, very sturdy. Don’t cheap out on your manicure tools! Get the good stuff and you’ll be set for years.
Irene B.
This cuticle trimmer is a high quality product, which is expected from a brand like a Tweezerman. I highly recommend this product to anyone! ♥️
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
This sounds so cliché, but Tweezerman is so reliable for all my tweezing needs, down to their cuticle clippers!
Stacey B.
Daniel Island, SC
Tweezerman are the standard. The are sharp so you don’t tug and rip your cuticles. If they dull you can send them back to tweezerman for sharpening.