BY TWEEZERMAN

High performance haircutting shears without the usual high price. Made of ice tempered stainless steel to create extra sharp, long-lasting cutting edges. These precision shears are hand-crafted for optimum control, balance. see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
These 5.5 inch shears are a great fit for someone with a smaller hand, usually better for females, as our bones are generally smaller. I love this shear for blunt cutting.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
These are my shears I keep tucked away in a drawer at home in case I have to do a quick haircut. Very sharp , never had to sharpen them and they are stainless steel.
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
I cut my friends hair in college a lot and we just used whatever we had laying around but when i finally got a hold of these bad boys the hair cuts were a lot smoothr and there was actually less breakage.
Lex T.
I love these shears. I used to cut my hair with scissors but I've switched to shears and that was a good decision. I have less breakage and my hair is being cut properly.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the weight and fell of these sheets. They are a great pastor and would recommend these to anyone even beginners. So smooth on cuts
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
These are honestly perfect, and I love tweezerman. Yes they're expensive, but it makes all the difference.