BY TWEEZERMAN

Trims Hangnails and Cuticles. Stainless Steel. Free Sharpening The stainless steel Squeeze & Snip s  Revolutionary design, combines the head of a nipper with the body of a tweezer. Features hand filed cutting edges and blades that meet and cut at the very tip for trimming cuticles and hangnails without tearing. Body is perfectly balanced for control. Bottom is implement is designed to push back cuticles. The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We sharpen our tools that have become dull through normal use FREE. We replace damaged/dropped tools for one half the purchase price. We repair bent tips for $5.00 per too. see more...

• I've never tried tweezers before, I feel like I'm too sca...4 Answers
  • I have heard of this but never bought. How good is this? 2 Answers
Tiffany B.
Broomfield , CO
Just like every Tweezerman product I have ever owned, these trimmers are awesome. They can quickly get rid of hangnails and trim up broken nails on the go. I think the men in my house use these maybe even more than I do. These are a definite must have in my makeup bag.
Kara S.
San Francisco, CA
Love this baby...I always have it in my handbag, just in case! My cuticles are a mess and these trim nice n neat without ripping or tearing. Price is reasonable and the last forever!
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I've never had an hangnail so I don't use it for that but I use it to apply my eyelashes and it works for me
Joyce S.
Great brand. Any tweezer from this company always does well. Takes out even the finest of hair. ~Js🌟
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
Love these have a nice grip to them fingers don't slide when pulling hair love the angle tip
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never tried tweezers before, I feel like I'm too scared to inflict pain on myself. Does it hurt?
Fatima P.
Toronto, ON
I have heard of this but never bought. How good is this?