Tweezerman SPA Ingrown Toenail File uploaded by Jadranka C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #51 in Nail Files

Ingrown Toenail File #5200-R File works under nail Choice of flat or curved file end Stainless steel Lifetime guarantee Made of stainless steel. Helps relieve pain from ingrown toenails and prevents future ingrown nails. The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects FREE. Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks. see more...

• How exactly do you use this product? I get really bad ingrown toe...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of an ingrown toenail file. Is this product ea...1 Answers
Danielle M.
San Jose, CA
I've been suffering from ingrown toenail pain for quite some time. It's so painful to accidentally stub your toe against even a soft object. I tried clipping my nails straight and all the stuff they tell you to do but nothing helped until I ordered the Tweezerman Pedicure Plus Ingrown Toenail File. I read some of the reviews here and other places before I purchased this item so I was ready to try it. It was fabulous.

A very important step before doing anything is to SOAK THE FEET IN WARM WATER FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES. This is a very important step, trust me, because that really helps in scraping away the nail edges. So please do that before you do anything. I also added a few drops of oil to soften the skin and though that helped it made the file slip in my hands.

.I used the nail cleaner tip to clean my nails before I used the file edge. Then I gently slid the file edge under the nail and slowly scraped. The file is not as thick as some say and it was easy to slip it under the nail. I filed the nail a bit and then pressed the skin of my toes to the nail to see if it still hurt and filed away some more till voila! there was no pain. I still can't believe I'm walking without any pain. I love this product and I highly recommend it.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
My son recently had a ingrown toe nail due to the fact that he trued to clip his own nails and this was the perfect tool to use. Just in and out and he didn't shed one tear.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
I purchased this for my son who has been having a problem with an ingrown toenail for awhile. It has been helpful in making sure that he files and clips his nails properly to prevent further in grown toenails. He can use it without me and the price was reasonable. I recommend this product , just make sure you hit for each person in need- they shouldn't share the products for their nails.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
My husband and I suffer horribly from ingrown toenails, despite having multiple surgeries to correct and this is a lifesaver for us! It is a bit pricey (as I find most tweezerman products are) but worth ever penny. Helps alleviate the pain and pressure painlessly!
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
You never knew you needed this tool - but you do! If you've ever had a painful ingrown, you'll appreciate the instant relief this baby can give you. Be sure to soak feet in warm water to soften the nail before use. You'll thank me later!
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
I don't often get ingrown nails, but when I do this product is a lifesaver! It makes it so much less painful and speeds up the healing process. It only gets 4 stars because it can be easy to mess up and hurt yourself so be careful!
Suzanne S.
Mount Prospect, IL
What a gross topic, but this device has saved me from lots of unwanted pain. It really works at shaving down and digging out ingrown parts of your toenails. The weight of it feels nice and sturdy, like it can wirhstand some use. Overall, this is a must in my nail kit.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
If you've ever gotten an ingrown toenail you know how much it hurts. I got this because I always cut the inner corners of my toe nails and this truly helps file done the corners without using a large filer on that sensitive skin.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This tool is so great for me! My big toenail always grows into my skin unfortunately. I've always just used tools on the nail clippers before finding this great tool. It's a lifesaver for me because my ingrown toenails hurt!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I have never heard of an ingrown toenail file. Is this product easy to use and does it have instructions for someone who has never seen one?
Ashlee D.
How exactly do you use this product? I get really bad ingrown toenails and also ingrown fingernails at only 20 years old. I would rather not have to keep getting them surgically treated.