Tweezerman SPA Ingrown Toenail File uploaded by Jadranka C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #46 in Nail Files

Ingrown Toenail File #5200-R File works under nail Choice of flat or curved file end Stainless steel Lifetime guarantee Made of stainless steel. Helps relieve pain from ingrown toenails and prevents future ingrown nails. The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects FREE. Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks. see more...

• How exactly do you use this product? I get really bad ing...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of an ingrown toenail file. Is this pr...1 Answers
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
This product is absolute genius. I get ingrown nails more then the next person for some reason and anyone who has had one knows how painful it can be. So when I came across this I just had to give it a try. Super efficient, affordable and a life saver because ingrown nails are super painful! Highly recommended it.
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love this little tool! It's the only thing that helps when I get an ingrown toe nails, anyone whose ever had one can tell you regular clippers won't help you there.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I do pedicures for a living so this product has been a great tool for me. I keep this item right here in my smaller traveling cases for when I am on the go. I bought this item as well as other nail items off if Amazon. I got an awesome deal on this. I would recommend this product
linda s.
West covina , CA
I use this to get those painful ingrown nails toenail out , I usually buy them my self , and I take them to my pedicure , I feel better and more satisfying that way
Jazzlyn H.
Lancaster
I only use it 2x a month. I like the price, and the tool is easier to use when you soak your feet for a few minutes, to soften the nails. The softer the nails, the less pain and this tool creates even less pain. And I have a really high tolerance for pain
Vicky R.
George, WA
I got this on clearance at my local pharmacy and it works real good. It’s stainless steel so it’s easy to sanitize. It’s a great buy, tweezer man has some great product on there at the moment
Danielle M.
San Jose, CA
I've been suffering from ingrown toenail pain for quite some time. It's so painful to accidentally stub your toe against even a soft object. I tried clipping my nails straight and all the stuff they tell you to do but nothing helped until I ordered the Tweezerman Pedicure Plus Ingrown Toenail File. I read some of the reviews here and other places before I purchased this item so I was ready to try it. It was fabulous.

A very important step before doing anything is to SOAK THE FEET IN WARM WATER FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES. This is a very important step, trust me, because that really helps in scraping away the nail edges. So please do that before you do anything. I also added a few drops of oil to soften the skin and though that helped it made the file slip in my hands.

.I used the nail cleaner tip to clean my nails before I used the file edge. Then I gently slid the file edge under the nail and slowly scraped. The file is not as thick as some say and it was easy to slip it under the nail. I filed the nail a bit and then pressed the skin of my toes to the nail to see if it still hurt and filed away some more till voila! there was no pain. I still can't believe I'm walking without any pain. I love this product and I highly recommend it.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
My son recently had a ingrown toe nail due to the fact that he trued to clip his own nails and this was the perfect tool to use. Just in and out and he didn't shed one tear.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
I purchased this for my son who has been having a problem with an ingrown toenail for awhile. It has been helpful in making sure that he files and clips his nails properly to prevent further in grown toenails. He can use it without me and the price was reasonable. I recommend this product , just make sure you hit for each person in need- they shouldn't share the products for their nails.
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
My husband and I suffer horribly from ingrown toenails, despite having multiple surgeries to correct and this is a lifesaver for us! It is a bit pricey (as I find most tweezerman products are) but worth ever penny. Helps alleviate the pain and pressure painlessly!
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I have never heard of an ingrown toenail file. Is this product easy to use and does it have instructions for someone who has never seen one?
Ashlee D.
How exactly do you use this product? I get really bad ingrown toenails and also ingrown fingernails at only 20 years old. I would rather not have to keep getting them surgically treated.

back