Tweezerman SPA Ingrown Toenail File uploaded by Jadranka C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #35 in Nail Files

Ingrown Toenail File #5200-R File works under nail Choice of flat or curved file end Stainless steel Lifetime guarantee Made of stainless steel. Helps relieve pain from ingrown toenails and prevents future ingrown nails. The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects FREE. Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks. see more...

• How exactly do you use this product? I get really bad ingrown toe...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of an ingrown toenail file. Is this product ea...1 Answers
Nyaja j.
Columbia, SC
However, I do wish I had chosen the smaller nippers. Having read numerous reviews, I chose the 1/2 inch jaw clippers over the 1/4 inch clippers. Several individuals had stated the smaller nippers were just too small to do a good job. I can only think those individuals must have larger hands, for I found the 1/2 inch nippers to be a bit larger than necessary, for me, and would have been more comfortable with the 1/4 inch set. Because the nippers are so sharp, I have to be very careful not to cut more than is necessary. I have "nipped" myself a few times when first using these Tweezerman nippers and think a shorter blade would have prevented that. Nevertheless, this does not reflect upon the actual utility and quality of the product.
Kelly M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I suffer from ingrown toenails and this tool really helps to get them from being ingrown it can be painful but this is a well thought-out product and it really works by making it easy to remove ingrown toenails Plus tweezerman has a lifetime warranty on all of their products which make it amazing because if anything happens they will replace it for free or they will sharpen it for free you will not be disappointed in this product or any tweezerman products I guarantee it
Chelsea F.
Woodland Hls, CA
Ingrown toenails are a huge pain, but this file has helped so much with avoiding doctor bills and medical procedures that come along with them! It helps you file the areas that would grow straight into the skin, helping to avoid infection and pain. It is a must-have for anyone who wants to avoid those doctor visits for ingrown toes.
Jaynell H.
Ok so on my toes I get a lot of ingrown toe nails and I have to either cut them or shane them down with a filer. I like this product because they are not hard to use they are simply easy with no pain. I think this is by far he best product Iit was the first ive ever used and I haven't went to another product yet.
Tanya L.
Columbus, OH
Before I visited a podiatrist to have my ingrown toenails removed I use the Tweezerman Ingrown Toenail file at the recommendation of a friend. Tweezerman products are always a great value because they are high quality and perform well. I have several Tweezeman products and the is my go to brand.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many Tweezerman products and this is one of them which has been a lifesaver. It's easy to use and durable. I have had mine for about 3 years and it's still as good as if I bought it that day. They can get pricey but because of the lifetime guarantee they are so worth the price.
Keneta S.
Jacksonville, FL
This file is a lifesaver, I have a terrible time with ingrown toe nails, I was thrilled when I found this file. These files are sold at most pharmacies and are so easy to use. I wouldn't be caught anywhere without them. I recommend this brand of products, period.
gina j.
Lakeland, FL
I really like this thing, it helps with my painful ingrown toenail like others do not! it makes everything easy and painless and it's a very good value. all pros. it's really easy to use and gives me such relief. I'd recommend to others for sure!
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Oooof. I had I really bad in grown nail and it was causing me a lot of pain. I found this at Target. I was able to lift the nail up and file it down. It helped out tremendously. Such a relief. 10/10 would recommend if you get bad in growns.
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Good product. Does aid in correcting ingrown toe nails, yet i have used other products that do the job better. However, this product is easy to use and cheap. I would still recommend this to others fir correcting ingrown nails.
Ashlee D.
How exactly do you use this product? I get really bad ingrown toenails and also ingrown fingernails at only 20 years old. I would rather not have to keep getting them surgically treated.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of an ingrown toenail file. Is this product easy to use and does it have instructions for someone who has never seen one?