BY TWEEZERMAN

Shape & Shine Nails Without Polish #3436-R Beautiful Manicures In Minutes Lifetime Guarantee File, Buff & Shine Features: Great combination set includes fashion file to shape nails, a convenient file case, and a multi-use Manicure Block to smooth, buff, and finish nails to an amazing shine. The Best Implements, The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects FREE . Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service, 235 Blue Bell Road, Houston, TX 77037. Allow four weeks. Files made in Korea.  Case made in Taiwan.  Buffer made in Korea see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren W.
Love all Tweezerman products. The file is sturdy and lasts long while the block is great at smoothing my nails and buffing them before I paint. I found this at Target and it was really affordable. Their nail clippers come in 2 sizes and have a grip on them for easy clipping. I recommend those too!
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
These are the only tweezers that I will use! I swear they get out every little hair where others miss a lot which makes it take ten times longer and who in their right mind wants to spend all day plucking?! These also last forever and are so cute! Definitely recommend to everyone that needs to good plucking!
Lucy Z.
This feels super great on my nails and takes a long time to wear down. If possible, I would suggest you to tap off after using the buffer in order to get rid of more "nail dust" and preserve the life of the file. It's super pretty too!
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice and sturdy nail file. I use to trim excess acrylic nails if i mistakenly do my nails too long. It is strong good quality that is worth a couple bucks. My go to when im doing my nails and I recommend.
Jenna C.
Jewett City, CT
This set is the best one I've tried yet. i go through sets like crazy cause i use them so much but this one I've had for a while and it's still in tip top shape!
Bree S.
This lasted for about as long as I wanted especially when the cat got to it. Did everything o needed it to especially smoothing out rough areas on my nails.
Luz H.
This is great for the nail and it has a little plastic container that it is great to take it everywhere !! I always have it in my purse for emergency
Ally C.
Saint Ann, MO
I love these files, they do a great job, and the buffer is also very nice. it helps buff your nails so polish and product will stick to your nails.
Yazmin S.
I love this set because I can easily make my nails to look nice and shiny without having to struggle with clear nail polish!
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Good basic file. Nothing special but dependable quality. Consider tweezerman the next time you need
A file.
Yazmin S.
Would you rather buff your nails or use a clear coat of nail polish to make your nails look nice and shiny?
Natalie  V.
Brownsville, TX
Ive been wanting try these out is this a good brand