BY TWEEZERMAN

A dual-sided foot file, contoured for excellent ergonomic function, comfort, and control. The Sole Mates Design brings you the benefits of two expert tools, compactly stored, clean and protected, as one unit. One side is a professional-quality stainless steel micro-file for gentle, quick, easy removal of calluses and rough dead skin. The second side is a high-quality nickel finishing file to buff skin, for touchably soft smoothness. The patented magnetic design facilitates easy, fumble-free operation and makes it virtually impossible to lose either tool . Strong, built-in magnets are concealed and secured inside each piece, for a slim, durable, portable result. . see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Great tool for at home foot care. This has two different tools, a file that almost looks like a cheese shredded and a buffer. They work wonders together, removing dead skin and polishing it to a smooth finish. I like that it's magnetic so they stay together and that it's big enough to comfortably hold in my hand but not so big as to take up way to much space. It works wonders on my heels and calluses. definitely a great too to have.
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Great tool for home foot care. In the winter my feet are very dry and from wearing heels at work develop thick callouses. To try and save money from getting a pedicure constantly I purchased this product. While it doesn't do AS well as a professional, it is really great and easy to use.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent tool for home foot care. I use these all the time to keep my feet looking and feeling their best. I wear a lot of heels and my feet can get dried out and ruff if I don't use this.
Mychelle B.
Mychelle B.
Canyon
The file is more solid than Ped Egg, and the compartment underneath does not come open accidentally. That said, it still does not catch all the shavings, and it is of course much more expensive than the Ped Egg.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most convenient in easiest way to get smooth feet. We live in a hot climate so our feet tend to dry out really quickly and this takes care of all the dead skin
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works so good at smoothing out the feet it is definitely worth the buy and try I highly recommend this to anyone
Mary-Katherine S.
Mary-Katherine S.
Elon, NC
I have used other similar products over the years but I love this one! Tweezerman is a great brand!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very sensitive and ticklish feet which makes it hard for me to endure a pedicure very often. I purchased this product a few years ago and so glad I did. Smooths calluses and buffs my feet soft without pain or irritation! I really love it
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
New Baltimore, MI
This file is one of my favorites. It makes my feet very smooth and soft, also removes all dead skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Commerce, GA
This file really does get rid of my stubborn dry feet. It was a great buy! I would recommend this to anyone with rough dry feet. My diabetic grandma uses it and loves it.
Farrah A.
Farrah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard these were good... But are they actually good and does it work because some parts of my feet are rough