BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel
  • "As a makeup artist I've tried all sorts of tweezer and by far this are the best ones to date. The steel they are made of are good quality. the saying you get what you pay for is true with this brand. I love the slanted tweezers better than the pointed one. They grab the smallest of hairs too. " in 6 reviews
  • "I've also found that they work really well to get rid of splinters from the skin without hurting as much, because there is no need to dig as hard." in 1 review
  • "Works well if you gotta pluck dem brows and idk whatever you need it for 👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️" in 1 review
  • "I have both the full size and the travel size." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
Varsha N.
Boston, MA
Honestly, the only brand I will possibly stick to for tweezers, unless something equally good comes out with a more competitive price. Tweezerman is basically the go-to for tweezers, and this one is no exception. It has a super grippable handle and it's precision is unlike any other. I usually have to only tug at hair a maximum of twice or thrice for my eyebrows to be whipped back into shape! They also come in super pretty patterns, and I am going to invest a different coloured one soon :)
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I tried these Tweezerman Slant Tweezer and I prefer these over the pointed ones because they are not as sharp and you can be more careless while plucking away but it still can hurt you if you’re not careful enough! I feel like this grab the hairs more and it’s easier to use I prefer this tweezers I would recommend these! But like the other one when you use it a lot it doesn’t work anymore it doesn’t grab and pluck the hairs anymore so I use them to apply my eyelashes!
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
Been using these for two years and will continue to do so. Sanitizing is easy, they don't stain, they're comfortable in your hand, and they're fine enough they work for applying lashes too!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel
Sky R.
Rayville
Awesome tweezers! They perform beautiful. They have a job to do, and they do it well! Tweezerman isn’t the cheapest, but if you don’t mind the price, it’s well worth it! I recommend this product!!!!!!!!
Janelle D.
I CAN NEVER BUY ANOTHER TWEEZER EVER AGAIN AFTER USING THIS. I’ve tried and tried again to find other tweezers I liked but this one will never leave me! It’s easy to use, you can pluck any hair that you’re wanting to! I use this for my entire face! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Bethany K.
PORTLAND , OR
classic tweezer. allows you to do all of the tweezing. they're not exactly precise or gentle, but most of us grew up with these so it's not hard to keep using once you've got it down. however, a finer tool is helpful when you want to do more than just rip up a row of hair.
Emma J.
I've had these tweezers for five years and they're still like brand new. They grab all the hairs and do the job perfectly. They've never broken or rusted. I highly recommend tweezerman for any tweezers!
Lily G.
The only tweezers I use! Somehow they actually make plucking your eyebrows less painful. And they aren't dull. They have a nice slanted edge. Not expensive, very affordable. Would recommend to others.
Christine R.
Bremerton , WA
I've had this tweezer for going on 10 years- and it literally is the best tweezer out there on the market. Not only is it easy to use, it is precise and can get even the smallest of stray hairs. I can't say there is room for improvement on a product that already works amazingly well. I would totally recommended this as a must have for anyone. I am so glad my older sister recommended it to me 15 years ago.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
How long do these trees are stay sharp for?