BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel
  • "As a makeup artist I've tried all sorts of tweezer and by far this are the best ones to date. The steel they are made of are good quality. the saying you get what you pay for is true with this brand. I love the slanted tweezers better than the pointed one. They grab the smallest of hairs too. " in 6 reviews
  • "I've also found that they work really well to get rid of splinters from the skin without hurting as much, because there is no need to dig as hard." in 1 review
  • "Works well if you gotta pluck dem brows and idk whatever you need it for 👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️" in 1 review
  • "I have both the full size and the travel size." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
Been using these for two years and will continue to do so. Sanitizing is easy, they don't stain, they're comfortable in your hand, and they're fine enough they work for applying lashes too!
Bethany K.
PORTLAND , OR
classic tweezer. allows you to do all of the tweezing. they're not exactly precise or gentle, but most of us grew up with these so it's not hard to keep using once you've got it down. however, a finer tool is helpful when you want to do more than just rip up a row of hair.
Emma J.
I've had these tweezers for five years and they're still like brand new. They grab all the hairs and do the job perfectly. They've never broken or rusted. I highly recommend tweezerman for any tweezers!
Kirsten L.
Bartlett, IL
I will only use Tweezerman when it comes to tweezers. I use these everyday in my makeup and grooming routine and it goes above and beyond compared to other tweezers that just don't get the job done. I need these in my life.
Lily G.
The only tweezers I use! Somehow they actually make plucking your eyebrows less painful. And they aren't dull. They have a nice slanted edge. Not expensive, very affordable. Would recommend to others.
Christine R.
Bremerton , WA
I've had this tweezer for going on 10 years- and it literally is the best tweezer out there on the market. Not only is it easy to use, it is precise and can get even the smallest of stray hairs. I can't say there is room for improvement on a product that already works amazingly well. I would totally recommended this as a must have for anyone. I am so glad my older sister recommended it to me 15 years ago.
Christian E.
Calista S.
Providence, RI
I love my Tweezerman tweezers! This is the only brand of tweezers that I buy. They are easy to use and stay sharp for a long time. They do not rust, and they help me get even my finer hairs. I would definitely recommend Tweezerman tweezers. You just need to find which kind you are looking for and which work best for you!
sadie s.
Cheltenham, PA
I like the tweezers with the slanted edges. I find that they can get into my eyebrows better and pluck whatever hair is out of line. Overall, not a bad set of tweezers. Decently priced for how durable they are. I'm satisfied with them, but I'm not sure how picky I'd be with other brands. A set of tweezers is a set of tweezers.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
How long do these trees are stay sharp for?