Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade

How do do you clean and sanitize this?
Are there any tweezers better than tweezermans?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade!
Glen Cove, NY
Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
These tweezers are the bomb! The price is a bit high, but the quality is definitely worth it. Very easy to use. I really enjoy the slant of the tool, giving me a good angle to attack those pesky hairs, especially those really light ones. I definitely would buy it again.
I have had the same Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade for over 15 years! They are still the best tweezers I have ever owned. I own a second pair of Tweezerman Ultra Precision Point Tweezer and a pair sent in a beauty subscription box. These are the pair I always reach for when it comes to cleaning up stray brow hairs. Definitely recommend. They are worth it.
Fort Worth, TX
Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade uploaded by Taylor A.
My mom bought me my first pair of #Tweezerman tweezers when I was probably around 14. I am 25 years old now and still own and use the SAME pair of pink sparkly breast cancer awareness tweezers from over 10 years ago! They stay so sharp and still clamp tight onto hairs. They work just like they did day 1! I know they can be a little pricey, but if they can last this long a work this well I would most definitely say they're worth it!!!
Ocean City, MD
These tweezers are my first by tweezerman thanks to TJMaxx. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade. I have had them for more than a year and they are still very good.
These tweezers are fantastic! I never knew what a difference really good tweezers would make!
State College, PA
I’ve had this same pair of tweezers for literally four years. They still work just as well as when I got them!
MANHATTAN
I really think that these tweezers are amazing. They can get even the really tiny hairs out. Like other tweezers, there is no pain to these. I think that they are very much worth the price.
Youngstown, OH
These little tweezers grab every single tiny unwanted hair. They are sold at an affordable price. They do exactly what they advertise. I recommend these.
Denton
I loved this tweezer so much! The slanted design allowed me to get individual stray hairs that seem to wander far from my brows. In turn I can also use the flat side for more of a general plucking when I'm not to big on shaping.
Grand Blanc, MI
I would never think to spend so much money on tweezers but honestly Tweezerman makes the best tweezers ever. I use them to tweeze my whole face and neck and also my sisters. I’ve tried cheaper alternatives and nothing compares.