Tweezerman Slant Tweezer uploaded by Nyomi D.Tweezerman Slant Tweezer uploaded by Brooke B.

BY TWEEZERMAN #85 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

This dependably functional and stylish tweezers from Tweezerman features perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. A 'Best of Beauty' winner chosen by Allure editors for 12 years. see more...

• Who else is glad they own these tweezers ?3 Answers
Tweezerman Slant Tweezer
  • "These are the best tweezers around! They are easy to hold and position to get all of the pesky eyebrow hairs. The slanted tip makes it especially easy to be precise and grab a single hair! Also, they easily pull out the hairs without any pain! Simply the best." in 17 reviews
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
Review for: Other more...
BEST TWEEZERS EVERRR!
one of my best tips is invest in a good pair of tweezers! tweezerman has done me good because I bought this adorable pair probably 5 years or more ago for (I don't remember the exact amount because, like I said, it was 5 years ago) ~$25. they came with a little case to keep them safe and they work perfectly to this day
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Zebra more...
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer
Gloria R.
Hollister
Review for: Tweezerman Slant Tweezer more...
Do you tweezers are more for Mera and you can actually get the hair in Gaelic tiny cups of here also my favorite but more on the affordable side and you pay for what you get erased would recommend if trying to look for something affordable
E T.
These tweezers are really great at effectively doing brow work and other minimal face work removing the hairs at a comfortable angle. With a lot of tweezers I find I have to grip them very tightly to have a string enough grip to remove the hairs but I don't find I have to squeeze these very hard for effectiveness. I tend to like pointed tweezers for more detailed work but these are perfect for getting the best brows.
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
I have naturally full and very thick dark brows so I tweeze my brows almost everyday to maintain a clean look. I've been tweezing my eyebrows basically everyday since I was a preteen so almost 15 years and the tweezerman tweezers are the best tweezers I have ever used. They are extremely precise and I've never had any issues of accidentally pinching the skin with these tweezers.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
These tweezers are my holy grail in the tweezer world. Seriously, tweezerman are the absolute best and they knew what they were doing when designing this product. I have recommended it to many friends and they all went out and bought a set of their own.
Sahar R.
I've had this one in purple and honestly, tweezerman makes the best! They last forever and are easy to clean off. Don't settle for a tool that won't pluck out your hairs, get tweezerman because it completely pulls it out and I've also noticed my hairs take longer to grow in! Absolutely love this.
Marica S.
I bought this pair of tweezers in high school and that was 7 years ago. They are used every single day. I thought I lost them one time and freaked out. The best tweezers I've ever bought. I need to buy 8 more of these...
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
What I was doing before I bought this tweezer I cant really tell you. But I was tearing my skin picking at the ultra fine hairs in my eyebrows to get that perfect shape. Since purchasing these NO MORE RAW TORN UP SKIN!! Thank you Tweezerman for the slanted tweezers, they are a life saver!
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Once you go tweezerman you never go back!  LOL; I have tried and currently have so many pairs of tweezers but these are definitely the best pair!  I love the slant tweezers, they are inexpensive and a must have to add to your make up bag!  Do not wait buy these now!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else is glad they own these tweezers ?

back