BY TWEEZERMAN #55 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Mini slant tweezers fruity strawberry pattern. Perfectly aligned, hand filed precision tips that grab hair every time. Bright and fun eye-catching colors. Ideal for on the go. see more...

F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
After somehow losing my last pair of tweezers on a trip, I was in need of a new pair. I came to Amazon first and saw these highly rated Tweezerman tweezers for about $12. For a pair of tweezers?! Seemed outrageous. I went to WalMart and bought a pair for about half that price and attempted to use them to remove some ingrown hairs. To what should I liken that process? Put one quarter on top of another, and try to use those as tweezers. Yeah, it was about like that. The tips of the tweezers were very poorly aligned and so did not grip.

Back again to Amazon, and I ordered this pair of Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezers. Success! The tips align so perfectly that when the tweezers are squeezed together, it is difficult to see the seam between them--the hallmark of a well machined product.

Both ends of the slant tips are relatively sharp. Not needle sharp, but sharp enough so that only the most deeply buried splinter or hair would require something besides this pair of tweezers to remove.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I always felt that these tweezers were a bit overpriced but now that I have them and use them everyday, I see how worth it they are. Other tweezers I've used were bulky plastic and just cheap quality. These are adorable plus great quality and easy to see around, especially trying to tweeze any eyebrow hairs!
Gretta S.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I love Tweezerman products. They are always high quality. I got mine at Ulta. I've had them for a few years & they are still just as sharp as the day I bought them, despite using them every few days. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for high quality tweezers.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I am always looking for good tweezers and I think I finally got one! I am always needing to use this on my eyebrows. It does a great job plucking and is easy to use. I have been very pleased with this product and will continue using it! I also love the fun pattern!
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
Imperial Beach, CA
super cutesy, and they work well. It has a comfortable grip and fits nicely in my hand. I got this online at Amazon, and it was a decent price. I think the value and price are fair for this product. I use it about once a week and i would probably reccomend these
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
These tweezers work really well and are adorable. It makes doing a tedious and dreaded task less tiresome. I wish every tweezer brand made tweezers list this! I hands down recommend, not just this one but all their tweezers!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Avon
Love the slant of these tweezers. I didn't have the strawberry print but I do have a solid black pair with the same design. I can get every hair and works wonders!!
Roosa M.
Roosa M.
Oulu, Finland
You wouldnt think there is a diffirence between tweezers, but i can definitely notice it with these. They pluck even the smallest hairs and they look so cute!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Auburn Hills, MI
Love tweezerman tweezers they are the best and get all of the tiny hairs. Abbanwbzb annahx nasbwhwhs shabwbbjs shwbwhskjsn hashes hewjjw
Sara H.
Sara H.
These are a little on the high end but they work great and with the print they cant get mixed up with my hush and lol