BY TWEEZERMAN #69 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Mini slant tweezers fruity strawberry pattern. Perfectly aligned, hand filed precision tips that grab hair every time. Bright and fun eye-catching colors. Ideal for on the go. see more...

Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I always felt that these tweezers were a bit overpriced but now that I have them and use them everyday, I see how worth it they are. Other tweezers I've used were bulky plastic and just cheap quality. These are adorable plus great quality and easy to see around, especially trying to tweeze any eyebrow hairs!
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
Literally the gold standard for high-quality tweezers. The tiny points pluck my brows like a DREAM. I have 3 sets of Tweezerman tweezers and they've lasted me for years! The pattern on this set is also super cute. A must for anyone who likes to keep their brows looking sharp!
linda o.
This tweezer works well and does its job! You get a good grip on the hair. These are readily available and comes in many other colors. I use it every few days as needed to tweeze my eye brows. I purchased mine from Sephora, but you can find it at Ulta as well.
Alexandra P.
Washington, DC
Very high quality and not too highly priced, and they last forever even with regular use. I haven't used this particular pattern but I have a similar product - I have a solid bright pink one and it's very cute! I love the large range of designs and colors as well.
Jewlie W.
Austin, TX
These little slanted tweezers are my go to when cleaning up my arch. The mini shape is easy to handle and the slant helps me grab just the hairs I want. These tweezers stay sharp for a long time and I would definitely recommend, especially for touch ups between Brow appointments. Also love the strawberry print!
kika g.
Edinburg, TX
hermosa pinza , su decorado original ,no pellizca tu piel estan hermosas , no tienen comparacion precio accesible cumplen su funcion , sonlas mejores que he encontrado , facil manejo excelenteeeee.
Rachel V.
Ive used many brand of tweezers and these by far excel. Some tweezers struggle to pull out the hair but these tweezers just get them out no problem. They are a little pricey but well worth it. I defiantly recommend this product.
Diana U.
I can not rave enough about these tweezers, they never break the hairs or drop the eye lashes I am trying to work with, and I don't even have to use a death grip to keep them closed they are so easy to manover.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
After somehow losing my last pair of tweezers on a trip, I was in need of a new pair. I came to Amazon first and saw these highly rated Tweezerman tweezers for about $12. For a pair of tweezers?! Seemed outrageous. I went to WalMart and bought a pair for about half that price and attempted to use them to remove some ingrown hairs. To what should I liken that process? Put one quarter on top of another, and try to use those as tweezers. Yeah, it was about like that. The tips of the tweezers were very poorly aligned and so did not grip.

Back again to Amazon, and I ordered this pair of Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezers. Success! The tips align so perfectly that when the tweezers are squeezed together, it is difficult to see the seam between them--the hallmark of a well machined product.

Both ends of the slant tips are relatively sharp. Not needle sharp, but sharp enough so that only the most deeply buried splinter or hair would require something besides this pair of tweezers to remove.
Danielle F.
Tulsa, OK
Tweezerman is my go-to brand and I grabbed the strawberry pattern because they were cute. This brand lasts and the tip stays sharp. I prefer slanted over pointed so these were an excellent choice! Also make great gifts!