Tweezerman Skincare Tool (3-Pack) uploaded by melanie t.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Mackenzie H.
I tried this once and didn't like it. While it does work to extract the acne from your skin, if it's not properly cleaned it can cause or spread infections from your skin bacteria and can cause irritation of the skin that leads to red marks or more breakouts. I'd use it again in a pinch, but only then.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a bit harsh on the skin but if you use it after washing your face with hot water to really open the pores or after a shower, it'll work perfectly. Way better than pinching yourself and sometimes even bleeding.
Andrew D.
My fiance and I use this product to help remove pimples. it works well and is for the most part not unpleasant.
kat s.
North Port, FL
LOVE this. I actually own 2 use for my husband and myself. Also helpful in gettin ingrown hairs out. Tweezerman is my go to brand for beauty tools
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
As a professional esthetician, this works pretty good as a extractor for getting sebum, dirt, and comedomed out of your skin.
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
A bit of a pain to clean if you're grooming excessively. But it really does work! Be carefull not to pull against the skin if you press on it because it can rip the skin. (Believe me, it is not fun) But it can extract all the yuck!
melanie t.
lawrenceville
Great for my acne prone skin gets rid of the small white heads all over my chin