BY TWEEZERMAN

The Silver Shimmer Slant Tweezer in a glamorous holiday metallic silver is elegant yet practical. Add a touch of romance, shine and shimmer to your holiday with this luminous silvery metallic finish. Famous for setting the standard for quality and excellence for over 30 years, this edition of the award-winning Slant Tweezer is the perfect holiday gift item for that special someone. Perfectly aligned, hand-filed precision tips for expert brow shaping The 25-degree slanted tip is the perfect angle for precise tweezing Stainless steel is long lasting and easy to clean Shimmery metallic silver finish adds a touch of glam to your be see more...

Stephanie C.
Ive had these for a while and they have never broken or bent. They are great quality tweezers that have a good angled slant and help to get right against the skin. I use mine to shape up my brows or if anyone in my family gets a splinter. Weve never had any issues with these tweezers not removing what we need them to.
Alexandria K.
Saginaw, MI
You can't go wrong with tweezerman! They get every hair you can see and some you can't! The best thing is when your tweezers start to get dull you can send them to the company for sharpening. That way you'll never miss a hair.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I love my Tweezerman Tweezers. When I misplaced a pair I always replace them with another pair of Tweezerman Tweezers. They meet all of my expectations even though they are more pricey than other brands.
Christie C.
Chandler, AZ
Tweezers man tweezers are the only ones I'll use. They stay super sharp so get even the most pesky in grown hairs or splinters.
Marisa S.
Tucson, AZ
I like my Tweezerman Tweezers. They have a good grip and they function well compared to other brands I've tried.