BY TWEEZERMAN #90 in Nail Tools

Six Different Surfaces to Shape and Shine Nails Lifetime Guarantee This multi-use tool features three filing, two buffing and one polishing surface to shape and shine nails naturally. Convenient and easy to use. Suitable for fingernails, and toenails. Includes nail cleaner. Goes everywhere. The Best Implements, The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects. FREE . Send implement. insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to:  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks. see more...

cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I like this, but I end up going through the surface fairly easily. I wish the sides were labeled because I end up not having any idea what the smoothing sides are.
Shelby B.
This product is great! I keeps me away from the nail shop. It allows me to have beautiful shine nails with out spending a fortune!
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Files very nicely. Wish the sides were labled though. Other than that its great to do on your own
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this but I do wish that the sides were labeled. I can never figure out which sides to use. It does leave my nails very shiny though.
Heather W.
Spokane, WA
This is not my favorite I feel like the sides should be labeled. I also feel like the buffets are a bit on the thin side while this product does work it's a bit confusing and a bit on the cheap side of how its constructed maps dollar store multi buffer lasted longer.
linda N.
Files nicely, gives a high shine and buffs. Has a great size to store in you're bags or when travelling. It has instruction on how to use this buffer on the outer box which is easy to understand and the shape of the file provides the best precision for filing your short or long nails. Its also great for cleaning under your nails as well. Handles both finger nails and toe nails effortlessly. There are 6 different surfaces. 3 filing, 2 buffing and 1 shining/polishing. smooths our ridges or snags and helps create the nail shape of your desire with ease (Round,Squared,Almond). It impressively helps your polish last longer and also gives that natural shine to your natural nails without polish. Offers professional looking results. It's also a great small add on gift for goodie bags or stockings. I highly recommend this to a friend.
Alessa S.
This is the most user-friendly shaped nail tool I've ever used. Easy to use and efficient, with great design, I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to take good care of their nails.
Shelby B.
Where can I kind this product?