BeautyNailNail ToolsTweezerman
Satin Etched Zebra Cuticle Nipper

Tweezerman Satin Etched Zebra Cuticle Nipper

The sturdy design of this nipper is reinforced by its rock-hard, stainless steel construction. Features sharp, long-lasting snipping tips for smooth cutting.  Great to take to the nail salon.             Comfortable handles and precision blades make maneuvering around the nail to snip hangnails and dead-skin-build-up a cinch. The handles are calibrated with a double-spring action and are designed for both righties and lefties.  Not for use on acrylic nails.  Remember to never, ever cut live skin. Zebra Cuticle Nipper

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Satin Etched Zebra Cuticle Nipper!
Kayla  B.
Allen, TX
I own two of these as I am a cuticle picker. If I have one at all times it prevents me from picking. These still have sharp blades after numerous uses.
Angelique B.
Bronx, NY
I wouldn't be more pleased! My nail salon I go to uses this brand & it's very gentle on my skin
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
These are my favorite cuticle clippers by far! Well worth the money with the sleek design and long lasting quality. They look super cute and work even better. A little pricey but since they will last through it all they will be well worth the investment. I would recommend these to anyone who takes their nails serious.
Willa M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Professional quality. Quick and easy to use. Priced right. Simple to maintain and store.
leo J.
Amei e legal e e muito utiu para mim agora corre a ajuda aii a ganh a caixinha zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz e muito bomm
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are. Great for when I want to give myself an at home Mani/ Pedi! They work best for me when I soak my hands or feet in water for a few minutes push back my cuticles and snip away. They are nice and sharp unlike some Revlon brand cutters I've tried.
Leslie G.
Pollock, LA
Great product that I've used for several years now. Easy to sanitize. Stays sharp. Does the job!
Brittany W.
These little things are life savers for hang nails and little nail beds!!!!
These little things are life savers for hang nails and little nail beds!!!!
misty G.
Surprise, AZ
I have had these for years. They work just as good as the first day I bought then. I would defiantly recommend them.
Christina J.
Anchorage, AK
Very good cuticle cutter very easy to news and sharp. It's shape definitely helps to get around the corners easily

Looking for your answer?