Tweezerman Satin Etched Clipper Set

by Tweezerman

Extra durable, heavy duty clippers fngernail and toenail clippers are packed together for added convenience. Both clippers feature sharp, strong cutting edges for precise, straight cuts and long lasting use. Stainless steel. Clipper Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Satin Etched Clipper Set!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda A.
Woodland, CA
Work great! Amazing value and super gentle! Good quality! Definitely recommend! Can buy everywhere too!
Alisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great nail clippers. They are really durable and don’t dull quickly. They are a lot easier to hold than other brands. They are reasonably priced. I will definitely buy them again.
laura K.
Moorestown, NJ
i love these clippers! they are my favorite clippers out of the ones that i have tried. they never leave my nails jagged and i am always happy with the cut that i get from them. tweezerman products always last a long time and these are no exception.
Moranda A.
Tipton, IN
I bought this ser for my husband's stocking because he is constantly lending out our pairs of clippers to the kids, and are never seen again. So I bought him this set just for himself and they go back in the drawer to use for next time. These are very sturdy and wont fall about using it on your talons you've accumulated during quarantine. We see them girl! Better do an at home pedicure and these are a must!!
kate H.
middleburg
Best nail clippers out there! These are the only ones everyone is always looking for. Nice clean cut every time
Vanesa P.
Yes and yes. Whatever steel material this company uses is heavily appreciated by me. Doesn’t feel cheap and gets the job done quickly. My husband has the worlds thickest nails and this works on him like cutting butter
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
Tweezerman Satin Etched Clipper Set These Tweerman clips are nice. They are etched in satin which provides a nice grip. They do the job better than other brands so I would recommend and purchase this product again
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
These clippers are great. They are tight and strong and can bust through those thick witchy toenails that some of us have. You can find these at your local drugstore or at ulta beauty stores. I do recommend thw double pack for fingernails and toenails as it's much more sanitary.
Wendy C.
Cumming, GA
The quality is very good but too tiny for me. I find using them awkward but they are a very nice size for travelling.
Asr E.
Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s just a nail clipper and I don’t even use them on myself; my family members use them. Mostly the guys though.

Looking for your answer?