BY TWEEZERMAN #5 in Eyelash Curlers

• Need suggestions. I want a curler3 Answers
  • I'm kind of a beginner when it comes to lash curling. I h...6 Answers
  • Does the color of the curler chip off3 Answers
Tweezerman Rose Gold Classic Eyelash Curler
  • "Love anything rose gold. I found these curled my lashes exactly as expected. I have long lashes already, but these curled them up well." in 19 reviews
Judy M.
Rosenberg
Purchased at: CVS
Guys this tweezerman eyelash curler is great it's a dupe for the sephora rose gold eyelash curler it runs for about the same the price the look almost exactly the same and work the same I definitely recommend this eyelash curler to anyone who has straight lashes I will repurchase from my local CVS
Carolyn R.
Can never go wrong with Tweezerman products! This works amazingly well. Fits comfortably on the eyelashes without any discomfort and curls lashes perfectly! So easy to use and lasts a long time. Comes with replacement inserts. A bit pricey but worth it knowing you will not do damage to your eyelashes and will get lots of use out it.
celina l.
Napa, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The brand Tweezerman is a bit more pricier then other drug store brands however sny of their products are worth the price. I’ve been through many lash curlers and I’ve never used one as good as this one. This tool will not rip your lashes snd will get the job done. I recommend this product 10/10. It will curl your lashes so beautifully!!
Alicia M.
West Chester, PA
Um rose gold anything is great in my book! I love how slim this design is and how easy it is to use. Most eyelash curlers are intimidating but this one fits perfectly on my face to make it easy to curl my lashes. I no longer have to wear fake eyelashes because this curler creates the same look!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,012 reviews

These used to be the big thing when i was in middle school....yes...middle school. Every girl in my class had one. i just bought and used one the other day because I thought it was a good product from back in the day..what was I thinking ?? lol. It's practically a torture device on your lashes. If you are not patient or careful, this will rip your poor little lashes out. The rubber piece falls off after time. Don't use it when you already have mascara on because if you do, you practically have an instrument hanging from your face  the rest of the night. I know im being over dramatic  about this but really..this is crap. Don't buy it. It will ruin your lashes. Leave it in middle school.
Amanda W.
Charleston
First of all, I love everything rose gold so I had to choose this color. This eyelash curler works well and is easy to clean and use. It is nice quality and I would recommend to others. The only downfall is that it can be pricier than other alternatives.
Nancy⭐💋 S.
Randolph
I always love tweezerman brands Especially their tweezers but I'm not so in love with the eyelash curler. It was uncomfortable to use and I personally don't think it curled my lashes at all. I gave it two stars because of the rose gold color which I do like!
Chezley I.
Tuscumbia, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my favorite eyelash curlers not going to lie I mainly got them because they were rose gold but I have been presently surprised how well the curl my lashes. I don’t leave the house with out them and they are a must in my makeup routine.
Gitel S.
Gainesville , GA
This eyelash curler is the best. If you want a good eyelash curler that doesn’t pull or pinch as much, this is the one. I use it everyday. I have pretty long eyelashes so I don’t need mascara and this gives me the perfect curl for the whole day
Darian F.
Atlanta
This eyelash curler is hands down the best I have used! It’s inexpensive and definitely curls my lashes. It grabs all my lashes and keeps them curled all day.  I use this everyday and it has never pulled out my lashes
Michelle T.
I'm kind of a beginner when it comes to lash curling. I have used this and it curls my lashes pretty nicely, but it sometimes hurts when I clamp it down. Is it suppose to hurt or am I doing something wrong?
Gabby P.
Need suggestions. I want a curler
lay l.
Kansas City
Does the color of the curler chip off
Danielle G.
I've pretty much always thought an eyelash curler is just that..... an eyelash curler. I'm in the market to see if there is really a difference. Which do yall recommend. I know Tweezerman is a great brand. Thanks in advance!!