Tweezerman Rose Gold Brow & Lash Set

by Tweezerman

Timeless and elegant, Rose Gold is the must-have metallic of the moment. The Rose Gold Brow & Lash gift set includes Tweezerman's best-selling, award-winning tweezer and classic eyelash curler. The Slant Tweezer features the perfect angle to expertly shape your brows. The Classic Lash Curler gives your natural lashes a beautiful curl.

Professional quality, 25-degree slanted tip is the perfect angle for working against the brow bone; Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips close evenly and firmly to remove hair from the root; Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control and true precision; This product is not tested on animals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Rose Gold Brow & Lash Set!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Tweezerman Rose Gold Brow & Lash Set uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got lucky and got this on clearance at Ulta! I love Tweezerman products and get them any chance I can! I love how well the eye lash curler works and you can tell it's better quality then others.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This set is great! It comes with an eyelash curler, which is a must have for my make up routine and also tweezers that I use to keep my brows in check. My husband even sues the tweezers on his brows too!
Scarlett S.
Purcellville, VA
I love these tweezers and this eyelash curler. It is super affordable and works really well. The tweezers are really good at getting those super small hairs on your eyebrows.
Guadalupe R.
The eyelash curler works great it also last for ever I had one that lasted 3 years on me
Mah J.
I love these tweezers and lash curler!! The curler curls really nicely compared to your average drugstore eyelash curler. And the tweezer really grabs onto those hard to get hairs! I definitely recommend these, they are much better than cheaper products.
Heather W.
Sanford, ME
Tweezerman products are awesome. I don’t blame the lash curler that my eyelashes fall flat in just hours it doesn’t matter what mascara , they are pretty to look at and come with life time warranty
Lee G.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this set so much! The eyelash curler works perfectly for my lashes. It fits my eye well and doesn’t pinch like some others do. The tweezers stay nice and sharp and do their job well.
Valerie P.
The tweezers are the bees knees! The lash curler is good but not great. The tweezers are very precise, easy to hold & close together evenly without slipping. The lash curler needed quite a bit of pressure to get any real curl going which I feel like is damaging to the lashes. I will also recommend tweezerman tweezers but cannot say the same for the curler.
Rachel K.
Mulberry, FL
Best quality and the color is so pretty which isn’t really that beneficial but even so it’s gorgeous
Alejandra C.
Concord , CA
I love the sweezers it pulls out the hair right it’s pointy for smaller hairs. Perfect size to hold with one hand

Looking for your answer?