BY TWEEZERMAN

Rock hard cuticle nipper with 1/4 jaw. Double spring for smooth action and no breaking. Sharp cutting edge ensures complete cut. Made of quality stainless steel for durability. Keep a little oil in joint for lubrication. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lydia V.
Saint Petersburg
The angle on these clippers are what made me buy them. I love the strength and durability it has. They are always sharp and the get into the hard to reach spots. They also are great for cuticles.
Jaclyn W.
Carnation, WA
This product is AMAZING. I never once have cut my finger while using this cuticle clipper. It gets right own to the hardest places to reach for cuticles AND hang nails. Hang nails are nasty to have so it's nice that I can rely on a cuticle clipper to do the job rather than going out to buy a special clipper for hang nails. The clipper stays sharp for a really long time. I've had mine for a couple years and it hasn't dulled a bit.
Sully M.
sherman oaks, ca
These were horrible...they weren't sharp and the part in the middle that is supposed to open and close the tweezers didn't work so I had to manually reopen them after each clip..I have cheaper ones that work a million times better.
Alyssa B.
Torrance, CA
I like these a lot because they have a good grip and get all my cuticles off easily! I will keep buying these
Shannon B.
They are great cuticle clippers but for their price I find that they get dull pretty fast. I expected them to work on my husbands tough work hands. Easy to use!