BY TWEEZERMAN

This sturdy and precise nipper is reinforced by a stainless steel construction. ; Features sharp, long-lasting snipping tips for smooth cutting. ; Comfortable handles are calibrated with double-spring action, so it only needs the slightest pressure for smooth trimming. ; Not for use on acrylic nails. see more...

miranda b.
Victoria, TX
These are a great product they work really well and are super sharp so be careful when using I bought mine at my local grocery store Walmart and I would recommend this to everyone they really make your toes and hands look like professional did them!
Olivia T.
Lansing
Hands down favorite nipper! Coming from a nail tech, this is awesome. Nice and sharp but also precise! On my second pair and will definitely rebuy again! Lasts way longer than the cheaper brands!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
These are extremely sharp and precise. Good for more experienced nail groomers . It's an expert tool as compared to a duo . It's easy to use but takes skill. Would recommend repurchasing once they dull down
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
The small head on these make them perfect for smaller nails. I have bought a few different sizes and these are my favorite. I bought mine at Target as well as many other products. I would recommend to anyone who likes to keep their nails looking fresh
đź’‹Cara S.
Tweezerman is hands down the absolute best brand when it comes to purchasing high quality personal care tools - period! They make the best tweezers, the best clippers, you name it, if it says TWEEZERMAN on it, I can guarantee you that it's good!!!
lani p.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite cuticle clipper! It gets every thing clear from my nails, there aren’t any cons about it. I bought it at my local drugstore and have been replacing it every two years or so. I recommend this to all my friends!
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Rock hard Cuticle nipper Good instrument tool for a Nail Professional like me. It can be used Many times and it will always work like new. It's like my best friend that I can not miss. I like it a lot and it's very practical.
Nanette M.
Weston, MA
These cuticle clippers are so precise and easy to use. Get a nice clean cut, super close to the nail bed. Really easy to grip and fits comfortably in hand. Tweezerman - Rock-hard Cuticle Nipper 1/4 Jaw (No Color) - Beauty
Elyse W.
Las Vegas
I've been using tweezerman for years, the quality of their products are superb! These fit nicely in your hand, easy to use and priced well. Durable, long lasting.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I use these to cut the skin around my toes. It works well. Id say it's great. So i recommend this to my friends. I would say the brand doesn't matter. Just find the tool.

Amazon