BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Slant Tweezer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this tweezer good for fine hair? I have a hard time fi...9 Answers
Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Slant Tweezer
  • "We all have those thick and thin hairs that just don't want to come out, I found when I used the Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Slant Tweezer it was way easier and faster to get the hairs out! Plus look how cute it is! " in 9 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Slant Tweezer
M S.
Tweezerman is hands down the best brand for tweezers! I do not have a high pain tolerance, tweezing used to be such a nightmare for me at times with other tweezers I've used in the past, but these made the job so much easier and less painful!! The slant really gets to the hard to get hairs. would recommend to anyone looking for a great pair of tweezers (:
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
Tweezerman Tweezers are the one of the best brands to use. Great for plucking eyebrows(Hint*If you squeeze/Pinch the area your plucking it wont hurt!)That helps me anyway!
These are also good if your into nail art.The slant helps pick up nail stickers,waterslide decals & Charms pretty good to.
Jindara S.
These tweezers are great. There's a pointed tip to get just one single hair if needed. As well the tip slants downwards to get any hairs you can't miss any using these. The grips that grab the hair is so tight you won't miss. The price is perfect especially because you'll get get results when using it.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
These are the best tweezers. They come in a lot of different patterns. They also are awesome if your sensitive to plucking, the slanted point let's you get really close to the skin for less irritation.
Alexandra V.
Love these tweezers! I use them for my brows and they are really great! The slanted edges make it very easy to grab hair and pull. I purchased mine at Ulta, but I do believe they sell it at Target as well!
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
Fabulous product that works as it's supposed to. I love the slanted contour of these tweezers, it really allows you to achieve hair removal the way you want to, how you want to, and where you want to. Fab product that is long lasting. Recommended!
Alaina C.
Charli G.
There is a reason Tweezerman is still around, they are the best for getting all those hard to get hairs.
I've been a Tweezerman tweezer user for ever and I won't be changing any time soon.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
My boyfriend got me these tweezers because I had a pair that previously were horrible! These are top notch. They are a little on the pricey side but they have tons of cute designs you can choose from. They get all the stubborn small hairs your old tweezers never stood a chance with.
Genevieve S.
Is this tweezer good for fine hair? I have a hard time finding one that is really precise