BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTweezerman
Regency Finish Collection Petite Tweeze Set

Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Petite Tweeze Set

by Tweezerman

Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Petite Tweeze Set Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Regency Finish Collection Petite Tweeze Set!
Malena G.
La de puntita fina ayuda a sacar esos pequeños pelitos de las cejas q son tan dificiles de sacar, con ayuda de un espejo de medida se puede hacer un buen trabajo.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I do my eyebrows at home so a solid tweezer is really important for me. I like the tweezerman because they're really good quality, sturdy and accurate. They're on the more expensive side, but they really hold their own against the cheaper tweezers! I love the colors too!
Alayna H.
Grovetown, GA
Love to keep this set in my purse! Great for plucking eyebrows and other fine hairs. This product met my expectations. They stay sharp and work very well.
Nicole G.
Tweezerman makes good quality, durable products. I love how this kit comes this the flat and the point edged tweezers. The only downside to this brand is that I find the metal is not that flexible and so I have a hard time using them for other things, such as applying my false lashes.

Looking for your answer?