Tweezerman Pushy and Nail Cleaner uploaded by Samantha S.

BY TWEEZERMAN

A two-in-one nail cleaner and cuticle pusher. The stainless steel two-in-one nail tool combines the Tweezerman Pushy cuticle pusher with a convenient nail cleaner. Super-thin edges are buffed smooth to prevent scratching while the textured body provides a perfectly secure grip. Exclusively for Sephora in Pink Perfection. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Blythe W.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love this Tweezerman Pushy and Nail Cleaner. I always use this when I do my at home manicure and pedicures. I love this tool for my cuticles. It takes off my extra cuticle skin quick and painlessly. I highly recommend Tweezermans pushy and Nail cleaner
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I've always had this on my list to buy and it is worth every penny! I use the smaller curved side to push my cuticles so they look nice and so I don't have to cut them. I use the other more flat side to help remove my gel nails whenever I get them done. I highly recommend getting this or a product like this for your nail care stash!
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
Amazing tool to keep nails clean and tidy. It is effective and easy to use and clean! Definitely worth the price! Must have tool for a great at-home pedi kit! I almost never go to the salon to get one as I find I can do a great job with these tools.
🦄 •.
🦄 •.
I use it every day, every hour every minute! I love it very much. Best product of 2017, just amazing!!!!!