Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler

Ideal design for almond shaped and deep set eyes. After years of research and analysis, we've developed the professional quality LASH LOGIC series of curlers. Tailored radiuses are skillfully curved for diverse eye shapes so no lash goes uncurled. Custom made for your eyes.

Alguien sabe si daña las pestañas con su uso continuo?
Does it come with eyelash curler refills?
დIs it really good?🤔
Start your review of Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler!
Product Highlights
...fairly pricey compared to other eyelash curlers, but it has lasted me a long time so the quality is good.in reviews
I love this eyelash curler! It's super easy to use. A little trick... heat it up with your hair dryer first, then curl. You can thank me later! :)in reviews
Francia M.
Arlington , TX
Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler uploaded by Francia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me gusto mucho llevo 4 días usandolo , su forma esta perfecta para la forma de mi parpado, no es ni tan plano ni redondo , no me arranca los pelitos y su hálito es de buena calidad ni tan blando ni duro no te lastima no remache mi piel , me gusto mucho ...🥰😍
Evie P.
The most amazing eyelash curler for almond shaped eyes. It captures every single hair even the little ones in the corner. I am so amazed and am not sure how I functioned without it. This is a life changer! If you have almond shaped eyes or deep set eyes, this really is the eye lash curler for you.
Rachy B.
Middle Island, NY
Gets the job done ! Defiantly would recommend this product !! Easy to use and comfortable handle to hold . as one of tweezermans less explensive product I would defiantly recommend . I find that it does a better job than a cheap 2$ one .
Angela C.
New City, NY
Very good quality eye lash curler. Easy to use and fits comfortable in the eye. Use it almost everyday.
Natalie G.
Daegu
This lash curler is great. I do have some concerns though. The metal above the rubber band is a bit thin and I easily squeeze my eyelid with it. It is wider and flatter than other ones I have used. It provides a nice curl.
Krystel Joy R.
Colorado Springs
Have only been using it for about 2 weeks but I like it so far! Gave it only 4 stars because I have long straight eyelashes and they don’t really stay as curled throughout the day.
Melissa E.
Lorton
It’s okay. Maybe I’ll try the super curler. I feel like I could get more lift. Use it before application and after. Lashes don’t stay curled.
deema D.
San Diego, CA
Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler uploaded by deema D.
This eyelash curler is really good! I really love it! It really curls my lashes really good! It doesn’t break on me and does the job! I use this everyday and it is the best! I really recommend it!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyelash curler was designed perfectly for my almond shaped eyes. It has never pinched my eyelid either. I used to use the shu uemura new generation eyelash curler, but I wasn't willing to purchase an entirely new eyelash curler just because the silicone pad needed a replacement. The Shiseido Eyelash Curler weren't wide enough for my shu uemura curler, so I had a harder time curling the inner and outer lashes. I appreciate that tweezerman included THREE extra replacement pads.
Peyton S.
columbus
This product gets the job done. It is easy to use considering I am not a makeup pro! I use this daily and it makes the biggest difference in my lashes before and after. I would buy this product again!