Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler uploaded by Ivonne C.Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler uploaded by Evie P.

BY TWEEZERMAN

A next-level lash curler designed to curl hard-to-reach lashes. Idea for deep-set and almond-shaped eyes, Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler features an extra-wide opening to volumize every lash. It sits comfortably against the lash line, without pinching or losing lashes along the corners of the eyes. The ProMaster Lash Curler includes three replacement pads. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
I originally bought a Surratt curler from Sephora. It wouldn't curl my lashes at all! So I returned it and got this one, and it curls my lashes and the curl holds. It makes them look a bit like falsies!
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
I had been using a regular curler for most of life but with all I was unable to get the lashes on the corners of my eyes. I would need to adjust the lashes with my finger to try and fit more of my lashes in the curler. I didn't know lash curlers came in different sizes until I read something online, so I tried to find my eye shape with a couple of youtube videos but I just couldn't find my shape. I went to Sephora and I was recommended a curler for round eyes so I went with the "tweezerman gold rose." Unfortunately that did not work for me, so I ordered this Promaster and one from the Sephora collection for "deep set/ round eyes." The Sephora did not work for me as it was curling my lashes downwards! but luckily this product is the right shape for my eyes and I have finally been able to curl ALL my lashes, I am very happy with this product.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
I have deep set almond shaped eyes. I've struggled with generic drug store eyelash curlers in the past. They pinch my lashes and/or lids. I began thinking this was because they were more round and circular than my eyes were shaped. So I literally googled "deep set" and "almond shaped eyes" and eyelash curler and this one came up. It fits my eye shape wonderfully! So glad I was able to find something for my specific needs.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
This product is great. It curls my lashes wonderfully and doesn't pull them out either. Whenever it gets full of makeup from using it so much, all I have to do is clean it with a nice light cleanser, dry it, and it's ready for another use. Most of all, I like the look of simplicity about it. It's original and elegant. Thanks Tweezerman.
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
•best lash curler ever!!

I have almond shaped & hooded eyes.. this is the best eye lash curler I've ever used for my straight lashes! It's a little pricier than drugstore lash curlers, but worth every penny! Would recommend!
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
This is the only lash curler that has been able to curl all of my lashes in one go. My eyes are deep set and hooded, so standard lash curlers never worked for me. Highly recommend! It's worth the money in my book.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
This eyelash curler works great! I think it's a little over priced but it get the job done. I love that it's matte black so that it doesn't look dirty super fast. It's easy to use and it's lasted me a few years.
Evie P.
Evie P.
The most amazing eyelash curler for almond shaped eyes. It captures every single hair even the little ones in the corner. I am so amazed and am not sure how I functioned without it. This is a life changer! If you have almond shaped eyes or deep set eyes, this really is the eye lash curler for you.
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
I LOVE THIS EYELASH CURLER! If you don't have round eyes, and they're more almond or hooded or "flatter" than a round eye, this lash curler will do you wonders. I would recommend this to anyone, and at Sephora it comes with 3 refill strips! Holy grail eye lash curler, I have flimsy eyelashes, and it pumps my eyelashes right up!
Talisa P.
Talisa P.
Review for: Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler
Really like this curler. Able to curl all my lashes better than with my shu uemura curler because of the shallower curve for almond eyes.