Tweezerman Professional Stainless Steel V-Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Charissa H.

BY TWEEZERMAN #98 in Nail Clippers

Professional stainless steel v cuticle nipper, with ultra sharp cutting action and unique ergonomically designed body, this nipper combines the best in form and function. Eases tension on nail. see more...

Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
These tweezers are amazing, they can grab the hair every time on the first try. They're very affordable and I feel like they are better than anything. I got mine at target. And I would recommend getting yourself some!
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
I use these for my eyebrows and I also use them for my toes and fingernails lol of course I have different ones because I don't want to use the ones for my toes or my fingernails to use on my face lol
Gabby H.
Putnam Valley, NY
This tweeter gets out everything! Any hair or cuticle or speck in your nails and skin
Charissa H.
This is great as I'm a nail biter! I keep this in my bag and if I have the urge to bite my cuticles, I can easily trim them off and do less damage to my hands.