by Tweezerman

A pair of high-performance professional hair cutting shears Made of first quality, ice tempered, stainless steel that ensures durability Boasts superb-sharp long-lasting cutting edges The metal is hot drop forged Hand crafted for optimum control,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Professional Stainless 2000 5 1/2 Shears (High Performance Blades) - -!
Tazewell , VA
I hate dead ends. I also hate paying to get half an inch or two of my hair. If I gonna pay for hair cut I'm going to get a hair cut. I use these go through cut my dead ends every two weeks or so. These are very nice. But if you drop them you have to buy new ones if chips the blade and makes them unusable
Pensacola, FL
I am an esthetician and they are by far my favorite mini shears to use when trimming brows. They are sharp and fit comfortably in your hand.
West Drayton, Middlesex
Great value set of scissors. For the price, they are nearly as sharp and as well made as Professional scissors costing three times as much from Sally. Whilst these are not the best, they represent great value and I am happy to recommend them.
Bradford , ON
Amazing shears for small areas. Great for details and around the face. I use them for brows.

Looking for your answer?