BY TWEEZERMAN

Award-winning tweezers with perfectly aligned hand-filed tips guaranteed to grab the hair every time. see more...

TWEEZERMAN Professional Slant Tweezer BLACK (Model:1230-BP)
  • "My holy grail of slanted tweezers. There's no re-plucking areas, no misses. Always on the first try, and always easy so it's gentle on your brow area, which is exactly what this girl needs, because I have super sensitive skin and my brows usually turn a crazy shade of red when tweezing. I have several pairs. " in 3 reviews
Mandi M.
Ballwin
Tweezerman makes the absolute best tweezers—no question! I will never buy another brand. They are so precise, making it easy to grab even the finest hairs. The tops are thin, unlike cheap alternatives (like the Revlon ones) which really adds to the precision and ease of use.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. TWEEZERMAN Professional Slant Tweezer BLACK (Model:1230-BP)
Cassia E.
Fantastic. Will get a hair in one try that other tweezers need five. Worth it.
Molly R.
My absolute must-have product. Great quality and they do the job perfectly! Easy to use and grab on to the most stubborn of hairs.
Jacquie B.
Anaheim , CA
Love these the work great and always do their job without bending or breaking
Jessica B.
These are the only tweezers you will ever need! I have used them forever and will only buy these!
Sarah D.
Nashville, TN
I will never use another type of tweezer. These are the best, hands down. The slant is just perfect; not too much but not too little. They last forever. They never rust of stay dirty. They're seriously better than any of the others I've tried--and they really hold on to the littliest of hairs you need to pluck.
Melinda M.
Oakdale, CT
This is a great tweezer! Points align, very sharp and gets the job down. They are pricey but worth it
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
Nicole G.
Adelanto , Ca
I've been trying to find some good tweezers lately and these look pretty good I'll have to try them