BY TWEEZERMAN

Award-winning tweezers with perfectly aligned hand-filed tips guaranteed to grab the hair every time. see more...

Sarah D.
Nashville, TN
I will never use another type of tweezer. These are the best, hands down. The slant is just perfect; not too much but not too little. They last forever. They never rust of stay dirty. They're seriously better than any of the others I've tried--and they really hold on to the littliest of hairs you need to pluck.
Laura D.
Vancouver, BC
My holy grail of slanted tweezers. There's no re-plucking areas, no misses. Always on the first try, and always easy so it's gentle on your brow area, which is exactly what this girl needs, because I have super sensitive skin and my brows usually turn a crazy shade of red when tweezing. I have several pairs.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
These kind of tweezers are the best for plucking eyebrows. I have had a pair of these except mine are leopard print and it has been a few years now. They are worth the price. I never have any issues getting the hair removed. These help me remove unwanted hair quickly and easily!
Krystalrose B.
Tweezerman has never failed me! They are very precise and have pointy tips so that you never miss any hair! Ingrown or regular they will get it.
Molly R.
My absolute must-have product. Great quality and they do the job perfectly! Easy to use and grab on to the most stubborn of hairs.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
Best tweezers I've ever used! They easily grab the hair you want to remove which makes the process go faster
Mainhia V.
Works like a charm. Its not like some where its would work for a while and then fails later. Works very well
Melinda M.
Oakdale, CT
This is a great tweezer! Points align, very sharp and gets the job down. They are pricey but worth it
Nicole G.
Adelanto , Ca
I've been trying to find some good tweezers lately and these look pretty good I'll have to try them
Jessica B.
These are the only tweezers you will ever need! I have used them forever and will only buy these!