Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case uploaded by Ana S.Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case uploaded by Ana S.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Professional Petite Tweeze set, slant and point Tweezers included all in a leather case. Same features as the famous slant and point tweezers in just a slightly smaller size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • " Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case is my go to personal care tool. I bought it at Sephora years ago. I need to purchase another one just in case I miss place this one. The tweezers gets the job done. Clean fast and easy( I like detailed eyebrows) It gets the job done. Go Buy It!" in 9 reviews
Heather T.
Atwater, OH
I often have the pesky little hairs that you can see up close in a mirror, but not far away. They drive me crazy, but the Tweezerman slant removers have truly been God send. I'm able to get everything from the long pieces to the ones just coming out above the skin.
Tiffany M.
Brooklyn, NY
These tweezers are really good if you know what your doing. But if your ever in a rush they are no good. They are really sharp and grab at your skin
himalayanhi i.
Pointy tweezers are the best for grabbing pesky hairs that just wont go. Tweezerman has high grade durability. They last long, so long as they arent dropped.
Laura T.
Perry Hall, MD
This goes EVERYWHERE with me! I don't understand how these work so well but they do and I'm grateful!
Deja T.
Round Rock, TX
These little bad boys are an absolute MUST for your makeup bag!! They're the perfect "to go" size and come in their very own soft leather case!! The kit includes both pointed and slanted tweezers. So, whichever style you prefer, you're covered!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
The pointed tweezers we great! I use those all the time when it comes to fine single hairs but it's not like I can pluck a large area with them. The slanted tweezers we actually a bit of a disappointment. I've just used such better quality tweezers(Normally for cheaper prices) that the slant tweezers are basically useless.
Julia S.
Spring, TX
The point tweezer is great for tiny hairs and I use the slant tweezers all the time. Tweezerman will sharpen your tools for free, so they last forever!
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this product. It is pretty cheap and I use it every day to clean up my eyebrows. I bought it and I will never go back to any other brand it is easy to use and I am very very satisfied with my purchase.
Stevie T.
Williamstown, NJ
These tweezer definitely do their job. My eyebrows dont have a hair out of place when I have these to work on them.
Kate G.
Hobart, IN
Best tweezers invented. Gets every hair with ease. Easy to grip and really get close to the hairs without pinching your skin