Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case uploaded by Ana S.Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case uploaded by Ana S.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Professional Petite Tweeze set, slant and point Tweezers included all in a leather case. Same features as the famous slant and point tweezers in just a slightly smaller size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • " Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case is my go to personal care tool. I bought it at Sephora years ago. I need to purchase another one just in case I miss place this one. The tweezers gets the job done. Clean fast and easy( I like detailed eyebrows) It gets the job done. Go Buy It!" in 9 reviews
Staci W.
London, Wimbledon
I have 2 of these, one for my purse and another for my car - am I the only one who likes to do their eyebrows with the natural light in the car? Well these are the best for that, so easy to take on the go and the case makes sure they don't get lost in my huge bucket bag.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
This is perfect for being on the go so much. Sometimes the lighting near my bathroom or vanity isn't the best. And then i get outside to my car or im at work and notice a few stray hairs and realize i need to trim up. This product stays in my purse and is exactly what i need in a moments notice.
Margaret S.
This little case of genius is amazing! J have it with me at all times. It is so easy to throw in a purse or carry-on. It is small but very effective. Such a great grasp on even the smallest of hairs. I even choose these over my regular size tweezers most times!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
The pointed tweezers we great! I use those all the time when it comes to fine single hairs but it's not like I can pluck a large area with them. The slanted tweezers we actually a bit of a disappointment. I've just used such better quality tweezers(Normally for cheaper prices) that the slant tweezers are basically useless.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Tweezer man tweezers are known for accuracy. I love the pointed tip, it allows you to get the browse that have not grown out enough to really grab with regular tweezers. They also stay precise. I always have these with me, even when I travel. I have tried other tweezers and they never work as well. Please grab all the hairs and make it so that I have that fresh recently to the salon look.
Samantha D.
Perfect set! They cost slightly more than other brands but it is for a good reason! These don't let your hair slip around forcing you to try multiple times! It comes out the first time you do it! Great traveling set for in my makeup bag
Haley G.
These are the only tweezers I will use because they grab the hairs effortlessly. They are a bit pricey but so worth it. They are very sharp and can grab the smallest hairs. I will buy these again! Other tweezers have pulled and pinched my skin instead of grabbing the hair but not these!
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
These are hands down the best tweezers i have ever used. I bought mine from sephora and they are so effective but they are very expensive, i have very oily skin and these grab onto my hairs. I just wish they weren't so expensive
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this product. It is pretty cheap and I use it every day to clean up my eyebrows. I bought it and I will never go back to any other brand it is easy to use and I am very very satisfied with my purchase.
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
I purchase mine at tjmaxx and they were a good deal. They have a very precise tip that helps with the very hard to remove hair. If i were to loose mine I would repurchase these again. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for good tweezers.