X M.
The best tweezer set I’ve ever used. Worth the higher initial price for the quality and longevity of these tweezers. I use both of these tweezers multiple times a day, and they have lasted me 5 years so far. The slanted tweezers work great for normal hair removal, while the pointed tweezers are perfect for those pesky ingrown hairs or hairs just below the skin. The best part! Tweezerman’s free sharpening for life program. Which I have utilized to revive my tweezers, when I would have otherwise needed to purchase a new set. So, in the long run, it actually saved me money :)