Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case uploaded by Ana S.Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case uploaded by Ana S.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Professional Petite Tweeze set, slant and point Tweezers included all in a leather case. Same features as the famous slant and point tweezers in just a slightly smaller size. see more...

Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case
  • " Tweezerman Professional Petite Set Slant and Point In A Leather Case is my go to personal care tool. I bought it at Sephora years ago. I need to purchase another one just in case I miss place this one. The tweezers gets the job done. Clean fast and easy( I like detailed eyebrows) It gets the job done. Go Buy It!" in 9 reviews
Keren A.
Bryan , TX
I love tweezerman! They let you send your tweezers in to sharpen for life! They’re so durable and definitely get even the peskiest of hairs for me! They’re the only things I trust. I remember struggling with tweezers that were so blunt, but these are life changers. I love that they come in a cute case and are mini. So convenient!
Cynthia R.
Long Beach, CA
These products are always of best quality, work great, and last long. The only reason we buy new ones is because we misplace them and need new ones.
I can always count on them for beauty needs, but with a two year old and a husband in construction, they are great for splinters.
Kaman D.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite pair of tweezers! I’ve tried so many tweezers out there and nothing can compete to these! These go with me everywhere and I can’t live without them. They are pricey but worth the price. I definitely recommend!!
X M.
The best tweezer set I’ve ever used. Worth the higher initial price for the quality and longevity of these tweezers. I use both of these tweezers multiple times a day, and they have lasted me 5 years so far. The slanted tweezers work great for normal hair removal, while the pointed tweezers are perfect for those pesky ingrown hairs or hairs just below the skin. The best part! Tweezerman’s free sharpening for life program. Which I have utilized to revive my tweezers, when I would have otherwise needed to purchase a new set. So, in the long run, it actually saved me money :)
LaShelle G.
Washington, DC
I am one of those girls who love having my eyebrows cleaned up, but can not always find the time to get to my threading lady. So these are perfect to use in between visits. I can tweeze even the smallest and thinnest of hair to keep my brows looking great until I can get to the salon.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
I found this set at TJ Maxx and it was a fabulous investment. I’ve had them for several years and they’ve been invaluable tools on my vanity. I wish Tweezerman was a little less pricey, but the effectiveness of their products are undeniable.
Maya P.
San Diego , CA
Best for on the go because they are compact and easy to use. Even though that are small, they still are the tweezerman brand, so they stay sharp and grab on to those stubborn hairs.
Autumn Z.
Saint Louis, MO
These tweezers are amazing! They have the pointed ones for more difficult and smaller hairs or the slated ones for normal use. Mine also came in a cute little silver leather holder for safe keeping! I love them!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
These tweezer man tweezers are awesome they work very well I've had them for over year and they still work amazing they pull out even the tiniest of hairs I would definitely purchase this again very satisfied with this product.
Staci W.
London, Wimbledon
I have 2 of these, one for my purse and another for my car - am I the only one who likes to do their eyebrows with the natural light in the car? Well these are the best for that, so easy to take on the go and the case makes sure they don't get lost in my huge bucket bag.

back