BY TWEEZERMAN #56 in Nail Tools

Features an ingrown toenail file to soothe the pressure of ingrown nails With a thin curved end to clean under & around the nail Made of stainless steel with soft Master Tech TM grips for maximum control To use: File top of nails with a regular nail file to lessen thickness. After soaking nails & when nails are soft gently slide file under ingrown to lift nail see more...

Cera B.
Beeville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this thing works. i am a licensed professional so i'm not just giving myself pedicures and going crazy on my toes. this tool really works because i have an ingrown on both of my big toes and this tool helps relieve the pain of it when i'm giving myself pedicures.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone in my house gets ingrown nails. This is one of the best tools that keeps them away once used and doesn't hurt while using! We keep at least 2 pairs in each bathroom just in case! I recommend this to anyone who has problem nails or just the upkeep!
Leyla R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pimple/black head extractor is okay. I personally think u have to put too much pressure on the skin to extract anything
Merrick F.
Nichols Hills, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tool is great and a must have for me! It makes doing at home mani pedi easy! It is sturdy and has lasted me a long time