TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
These work okay better than average but I had a little difficulty using them. They work great on the post wax hairs that pop up after a week or so but if you let your brows grow out this isn't ideal.
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
My hair is a little bit finer so hard to pick up, but I have a really difficult time with these tweezers. For the price, they're not bad, but I wouldn't buy them again.
MaryKate S.
Columbus, OH
Product is good. Holds up, wish it had a grip. Other than that it did the job right! Good quality for the price range.
maria m.
I have like two of these and they work good. I heat plucking but its a girl must and if you wanna try a tweeser I recommend this one.
Oscar C.
tacoma
I don’t really know what exactly to say, they’re tweezers they get the tweezing job done. Lol
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Great product. Best tweezers ever. Why to pay somebody when you can do it at home. I even used my tweezers with my brother.
Rachael F.
These tweezers help get small hairs around eyebrows, the price is very affordable. It helps my skin type of oily as it manages to get every hair off instantly, this product is easy to buy online and I am highly satisfied
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
These tweezers really get the tiniest thing possible out. I use it to take out splinters, pluck my eyebrows, put on my false lashes, everything.
Cate H.
Skokie, IL
Love love love these tweezers! I can't stand to have even one hair that doesn't look like it belongs, and I probably tweeze daily. These are perfect for difficult ingrown hair removal as well as just everyday fixes. It even hurts a bit less then normal because these are so effective. Definitely shell out the extra few bucks for these tweezers, it's absolutely worth it.
Belen S.
They are okay. Not my all time favorite but good. Will get stubborn hairs. Better than revlon. I would recommend to my friends.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.