TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #31 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Bethel, OH
I love these. I originally got them went I started cosmetology school and they're by far the best tweezers I've ever used. I've tried so many kinds and tweezerman is by far the best.
Madison O.
These tweezers were sent from the heavens to shape those silly brows of yours! These tweezers get every hair in shape your eyebrows to their full potential! Absolutely obsessed!!
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Tweezerman Browmousse Brow Gel is very good, but it think that there should be a little improvement for the brush. I think it is little too thick but that is just my opinion :)
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Best tweezers by far! Was so excited to see a new set of tweezers in my ipsy bag, but who knew they would become my favorite! No trouble even getting the short eye brown hairs!
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I like these okay, I just feel like at some point they tend to wear out. But that is with most Tweezers. They do last a lot longer than the dull cheap brands, id give it a try.
Kayla C.
Best tweezers literally I love these and there with the price because then never dull. I use these on my eyebrows and I love how it's slant and it makes it so easy to pluck my eyebrows!
Blhai M.
I bought mine from Target more than 3 years ago and it's still working! Still sharp as ever and does the job just as good as day one. I would repurchase this again if I ever needed to replace mine. Love! Best tweezer on the market. Don't cheap out and get any other brand!
Emma G.
This brand is so good. Not expensive but still deliver and are so adorable with all of the colors you can use. I have the mini ones and they work just as well as the full size ones. Would recommend!
Jack K.
I recently purchased these from sephora and I couldn't be happier with them! They are so easy to use and make my eyebrows look PERFECT!! My mom borrowed them one day and loved them as well and went and got her own pair the next day
Ashley G.
Malvern, AR
I have tried lots of tweezer brands and these are by far the best. They aren't cheap, but they are 100% worth the price! This is my go to brand - I wont buy anything else.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.