TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #41 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Vernae H.
The Slant lasted me the longest, almost 3 years now. It still finds every single hair and pulls them painlessly. It's easy to hold and easy to use. I never drop it and it never slips while in use.
Kayla T.
Best tweezer ever! You'll spend a little more than other ones out there, but the quality is worth it. I've had mine 6 years already and it still is in the same condition as when I bought it.
connie l.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this from some random drugstore without even notice that a lot of celebrities and you-tubers are super recommend this tweezer. It's easy to hold, very stable, and never let me down.
Che C.
Best tweezer I have ever bought! I use it to do my eyebrows and it gets every hair. It can be very sharp so be careful because I have cut myself with it already on more than one occasion.
Kyle P.
I am in LOVE with these tweezers!! I have had mine for years and they still work incredibly! For around $20 a pair, you can guarantee you will get a great quality tool! All of my stylist in my salon use this brand.
Niki T.
Austin, TX
Really good tweezers. I got a special edition with a rhinestone on it 9 years ago and the rhinestone has since fallen off, the logo is gone, but the tweezers are still going strong. I've never used anything else.
Courtney J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these tweezers!!! I have to have at least two in my makeup bag and one for the house. I have really gotten into doing my eyebrows on my own and I couldn't do it with these tweezers!!!
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
I love using these tweezers because the are easy to grip to pull out unwanted hair. I purchased these because the hair store was out of the plain silver and I decided to try these.
Shayauna B.
The absolute best tweezers available. I refuse to use any other brand for brows, the way they are designed lets you get closer to the hair root so it hurts less than normal tweezers.
Elizabeth B.
Bethel, OH
I love these. I originally got them went I started cosmetology school and they're by far the best tweezers I've ever used. I've tried so many kinds and tweezerman is by far the best.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.