TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #31 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
LOVE THESE! They do a great job doing what I want them to. Stay sharp and never dull out and are painless to use. The price for me seemed a little high but after using it I can say that they are well worth it.
Sophie T.
These tweezers are amazing! I don't know why anyone would use a different brand! They are perfect for on the go use, last minuet tweezing, or even leisurely grooming of the brows. I definitely recommend them!
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
Tweezerman tweezers are by far the best tweezers I've ever owned. They grip even the tiny annoying eyebrow hairs that most others can't get. They're more expensive but we'll worth it if you can afford it!
Cristy D.
Tweezerman in my opinion is the best company to buy tweezers from. I've had mine for about two years and I've never had a problem with them. Their definitely worth every penny you pay for them if not more.
Jessica T.
Woodbridge, VA
Never get your brows waxed again! Once I got these tweezers I said goodbye to getting my eyebrows waxed. These tweezers are fantastic at grabbing every hair to make sure you have perfectly groomed brows.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
These are awesome tweezers, spend the extra money and buy tweezers an brand tweezers! You won't regret it! Seriously, there is a difference, and you will notice it the first time you use these tweezers!
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
These work okay better than average but I had a little difficulty using them. They work great on the post wax hairs that pop up after a week or so but if you let your brows grow out this isn't ideal.
Jacqueline G.
I love a shorter handle tweezer, probably because I feel like I am in more control as I pluck away. This is the only brand I buy. Ive had mine since MS and still going strong. So don't lose em ladies!
Johanna W.
Silver Spring, MD
Vernae H.
The Slant lasted me the longest, almost 3 years now. It still finds every single hair and pulls them painlessly. It's easy to hold and easy to use. I never drop it and it never slips while in use.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.