TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Yessica S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I seriously love the tweezer brand for me it's the best tweezer you can own. It really helps me plug every single hair on my eyebrows and does not give me a hard time at all. I had tried a million of Tweezers,but this one is my to go !
Monica M.
Woodsfield, OH
Tweezerman is a great brand of tweezers. The have strong, durable, quality made tweezers. The are good ans sharp and close perfectly so you can get the finest hairs. The stay sharp and do not go dull. Hands down my favorite tweezers.
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
I have this and I love it I almost cried when I lost them though they are small so keep them in a make up bag but the slant helps get the little hard to get areas of hair on my eyebrows it's a great twizzer to clean up your eyebrows
Lauren R.
Arlington, TX
These tweezer have lasted me years. They do not get dull quickly. They are very precise and rarely do I miss the hair I was aiming to pluck. I used to always get my brows waxed but these make plucking an easy , less painful task.
Lindsay L.
Austin, TX
I swear by these tweezers and will never go back to a regular brand. They have an awesome hold, so you don't have to pull at the same hair over and over. They're light and feel great in the hand. They always get the job done.
Nicolette C.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not even sure how that make these tweezers so much better than cheaper ones but they are amazing! Maybe its how sharp they are or the type or metal, but these grab on to the littest faintest hair and pull them out. With other tweezers the hair just slips through the pinchers. These are wirth the price as they will be the only tweezers you will ever need!
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I love these eye brow plucked. I have used different kinds. I have not been satisfied with other tweezers because they were not sharp enough to pull my hair. I would struggle and be in pain pulling and re-pulling the same hair in my eye brow (ouch). These are my go to now. I have not tried any other since.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR
Tweezerman are the only brand tweezers I use anymore! They never dull out like others so you don't have to worry about plucking at the same hair 50 times! and I have used the same pair for probably 2 years now. Love them!
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
These are without a doubt the best tweezers I have ever used. I'll never go back to another brand. They are so sharp and never dull. I've had mine for about a year and they're just are sharp as the day I bought them.
Maby M.
Simple and gets the job done, what more can you possibly want?
Plus, they are perfect to store inside your make up bag, or on your pocket of your jeans.
I also like that they are pink, gives some edge look not boring.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.