TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Yesenia G.
This tweezer works really well. I have a the full sized and the miniature sized one. Whenever I use these I hardly ever miss the hair I am plucking. I love how it is designed because this allows me to get a precise target. These are on the pricier end but I feel that it is worth it.
Dania N.
The most AMAZING tweezers i have bought, leaves your brows perfect, it can get the smallest little hair. and they stay sharp for a long time, I believe they come with free sharpening with no processing fee or S+H fee, which is always a plus, I would repurchase this product any day.
May C.
Tweezerman tweezers are the best. I've tried sooooo many over the years and always go back to these. I always wanted to send them in for sharpening but never have. Has anyone sent them in? If so, could you write a review about it please. Thank you! Must have I. Your makeup bag!
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
Doesn't get better than this tweezer! Literally! I love how easy it is to grip onto stray hairs- cleaning up my brows is a breeze! It might be a little more than your average tweezer, but it worth the money and will last forever and be a mainstay in your beauty arsenol!
Andrea L.
North Canton, OH
I love the Tweezerman slant tweezers. Compared to other brands I have tried these are by far the best. They are so easy to use even on those stubborn little hairs. No more skin irritation from trying over and over to pull a stray hair. I highly recommend these tweezers!
Kortney Hunt H.
Man, WV
Best tweezers on the market! They are able to pick up the tiniest of hairs! I've tried numerous times to buy the cheapie $1 ones and they are horrible. My only complaint is the price tag $15 for a pair of tweezers is kind of steap, but nevertheless I would rebuy.
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
BEST TWEEZERS EVER. Wow I will never stray away from these. I have two of them, only I bought for regular price and one that was on sale for $4 at Ulta (used it with the $3.50 off $10). I rarely pinch my skin when using these :) They also offer free sharpening!!
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Have the mini tweezerman with slant ends. Best pair of tweezers I have ever owned!!! Perfect for eyebrow shaping. I have the light lavender color and they are so cute. Also came in a convenient plastic tube with cap to keep them from any damage in the bathroom.
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
There is no other tweezer like tweezerman. I can do my brows with regular tweezers but still find more with tweezerman. I have a lot of fine, blonde eyebrow hairs and this is the only tweezer I've found that will grab them. Worth the extra couple dollars!!
Jenny B.
I own two of the pink Tweezerman tweezers because I love them so much. They are percise and allow you to grab the tiniest of hairs. The edges are slanted and sharp. I have been to estheticians that use these in professional salons, that's how I first learned of them.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.