TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #45 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Chloe H.
Preston, Lancashire
Love using this to pluck and shape my brows they are so precise compared to alternative products so that's why I love them! they are really easy to use and comforatable in the hands so they are my go to tweezers! Love them a lot definetely satisfied
Pamela K.
Toronto, ON
I love this tweezer!!! I personally do my own eyebrows and they need to be kept clean weekly so it's very important for me to have a tweezer that's able to securely grip hair and remove hair effectively and that's exactly what tweezerman tweezers do! I have been using them for several years now and it has never failed me!
Ashley W.
I love this brow gel! This was the first brow gel I ever used and I thought all of them were supposed to be like this. I was wrong. This brow gel isn't extremely wet or liquidy. It helps set and tame my brows well. I love this one and on the website it's only 10 bucks! I love this
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE these tweezers, and the day I lost them, I went to the store and bought another one because I can't live without them!! I find with other tweezers, they have difficulty plucking my fine eyebrow hairs, but these tweezers can do it no problem
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
These tweezers are the best! They catch on to hair so easily making it simple and pain free. And you can get free sharpening from the company which is a bonus. Definitely my favorite tweezers I've ever owned, will be repurchasing.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
Best Tweezers I have ever used! They are super easy to use and easily can grab the smallest of hairs which is great for me because i have bushy eyebrows and I hate trying to pluck them but this tool makes it faster and easier.
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
Ahhhh when it comes to tweezer i choose the best ones so i chose this one . These are the best tweezers ever. I really like them how they work and everything . When you pluck it doesn't hurt or anything . You just go for it girll!!
Shannon G.
York
I use these tweezers plenty of times a week, they last long for the price you pay. I'd have to say it's a good buy instead of always going to a salon to get your eyebrows done. Fast and easy. Love this product.
Annalise C.
By far the best tweezers ever! They put out every last hair and have such a good grip on them. I only use this on my brows and it looks like I have just come back from my salon. Great product!
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario
The best tweets I've ever bought! a bit pricer than others but well worth the price!!! have been using these for years and own a few. gets the little hairs that no other tweezers can grab.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.