TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #38 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Ryan D.
Searcy, AR
These work. Some miss the hairs and I have to tweeze for three times the amount of time I should be simply because the tweezers can't hold onto that one daggum eyebrow hair that is out of place. I am willing to pay a little more for a solid pair if these that will save me many many frustrating minutes looking in the mirror trying to just get those few stray hairs.
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
These tweezers are fantastic and last for a long time. I hate when tweezers can't get at the thin hairs but these have no problem at all. They also have a pretty strong grip for thin tweezers. I've had my pair for a while and they're still like new.
Jessica G.
Rockport, KY
I have had a my tweezerman tweezers for over 3 years (same one). I used my friends at her house a few years back and instantly knew I needed my own! I love them so much! They are the best tweezers I have ever used and will never use another kind. The end point and slanted edge is just right and they even come in cute colors. My is pink. I even got my mom hooked and found her using mine so I got her some for Christmas a couple years ago. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Shira B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these tweezers!!! We're 4 sisters at home and had to buy a good quality but not too pricey tweezers for all of us. It has a perfect slant and gets all the small hard to get hairs. It was 17 dollars at Walgreens but you can get it cheaper I think on hautelook or other places. This is by far the best tweeter ever!!!
Summer B.
Ty Ty, GA
Don't let the price prevent you from buying them! They work great! I have smaller hands so the minis are easier to grip. The slant really helps to grab even the smallest hair you want to remove. If taken good care of, they can last for over a year. Also, the small size is great for travel or to stick in your purse!
Kimberly Michelle K.
Granite Bay, CA
Best I have ever used. I used them on clients in my salon. They will even sharpen them for free and come with a lifetime warranty! You cant beat that. I get mine at Bed Bath & Beyond with the 20% off coupon! Its a steal!
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
The BEST tweezers. SO WORTH THE MONEY! Don't even think twice. My latest pair has lasted me 4 years and still going strong! These are the best tweezers I've ever purchased and I could not live without them. I have very dark hair so waiting in-between waxes is not an option for me! These are just the solution!
Myrna P.
These are the only tweezers I use. They do the job and never gets dull. There is no type of struggling going on and great! I do my own eyebrows and a good pair of tweezers are needed...this one would be it. Promise
Rachel L.
Alhambra, CA
I have finally found the perfect tweezers for my eyebrows! These tweezers work the best for plucking out those stray hair. I am able to grip the them well and pull out any hair I want. They are also really good at getting the little short hair because of the slant. They are definitely a great buy.
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love Tweezerman tweezers, but the mini are my favorite. I feel like I have more control when it comes to getting into difficult places (closer to the eyes).

Only thing is, I lose them in my purse a lot! lol!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.