TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Summer B.
Don't let the price prevent you from buying them! They work great! I have smaller hands so the minis are easier to grip. The slant really helps to grab even the smallest hair you want to remove. If taken good care of, they can last for over a year. Also, the small size is great for travel or to stick in your purse!
Kimberly Michelle K.
Granite Bay, CA
Best I have ever used. I used them on clients in my salon. They will even sharpen them for free and come with a lifetime warranty! You cant beat that. I get mine at Bed Bath & Beyond with the 20% off coupon! Its a steal!
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
The BEST tweezers. SO WORTH THE MONEY! Don't even think twice. My latest pair has lasted me 4 years and still going strong! These are the best tweezers I've ever purchased and I could not live without them. I have very dark hair so waiting in-between waxes is not an option for me! These are just the solution!
Myrna P.
These are the only tweezers I use. They do the job and never gets dull. There is no type of struggling going on and great! I do my own eyebrows and a good pair of tweezers are needed...this one would be it. Promise
Rachel L.
Alhambra, CA
I have finally found the perfect tweezers for my eyebrows! These tweezers work the best for plucking out those stray hair. I am able to grip the them well and pull out any hair I want. They are also really good at getting the little short hair because of the slant. They are definitely a great buy.
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love Tweezerman tweezers, but the mini are my favorite. I feel like I have more control when it comes to getting into difficult places (closer to the eyes).

Only thing is, I lose them in my purse a lot! lol!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
The best tweezers on the market. Initially they cost a lot more than store-brand knockoffs, but they are worth it in the long run. These tweezers stay sharp for years (literally) and they will even resharpen them for you (although I think there is a small charge for this). I highly recommend!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Best ever tweezers! i can't use anything but the slant tweezers! And i need it to have super slim grip areas and these are perfect! Seems a bit high in price, but trust me when I tell you it is totally worth it! Also has been great for splinters in my little one's feet from the pool deck!
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Want eyebrows on point? On fleek? Sharper than a knife? Get a tweezerman. I live by this brand of tweezers. It may dent your wallet a little, but the investment is well worth it. Don't waste money on those $5 tweezers that rub off a year later, get a pair of tweezermans and keep it forever.
Yesenia G.
This tweezer works really well. I have a the full sized and the miniature sized one. Whenever I use these I hardly ever miss the hair I am plucking. I love how it is designed because this allows me to get a precise target. These are on the pricier end but I feel that it is worth it.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.